Anonymous
Years ago

BASA employees walk

2 basa employees have resigned already this week, how many more to come? might be the smart ones

Topic #4865 | Report this topic

Noti Bagy  
Years ago

Names?

Reply #55980 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Teresa Whitehorn is leaving after 8-9 years with the 36ERS. Good luck to T in whatever she decides to do next.

Reply #55993 | Report this post

mil33  
Years ago

Teresa was great. She has done so much for me as a sixers fan over the years.Thankyou so much and good luck with what ever you do next
Milinda (in WA)
P.S. How mark Davis was treated was so wrong too. No wonder they are walking.

Reply #56011 | Report this post

Si  
Years ago

T has been a legend at Findon, The auctions and events would never have happened without her loyalty to BASKETBALL and the 36ers/lightning
Good Luck Mate, the sport will be poorer without u

Reply #56019 | Report this post

House  
Years ago

Justin Schueller is the other. great guy for development, sad to see him go, both him and Teressa are a loss to the oragnisation, best of luck to them though

Reply #56022 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no wonder some of them are leaving

most of you here blame them for all your basketball ills

rarely OH SO BLOODY Rarely do you award them praise

why work for such a maligned organisation when you do a good job it isn't good enough, and if you dare make a mistake the basketball public will baste you over a slow roasting fire.

Reply #56024 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Relax knackers,
No-one is blaming people like Teresa and Justin for basketball ills, they have done an outstanding job and are passionate about basketball in our state.
But if you go further up the food chain, alot further up in fact, well ...............

Reply #56027 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

both awesome people, justin is oin to leave a massive hole in development there, he did heaps for basa, tough to replace.

Reply #56033 | Report this post

Angela  
Years ago

Teresa's resigned!! I can't believe that.Teresa, if you're reading this,I wish you only the best.You've done so much for BASA and the 36ers.They are definately going to miss you,as we all will.

Reply #56043 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

whats schuller doin

Reply #56051 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Pursuing personal goals i believe

Reply #56053 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what do rats* do when a ship is sinking?

(*not implying those two employees are rats)

(Mod: Can you also try not to imply that a ship is sinking?)

Reply #56062 | Report this post

Ronnie  
Years ago

It is sad to see some people go. When you have gone passed your used by date and have nothing else to offer BASA - then you should go.

May be a few of the faceless people on this forum should apply for a job at BASA - instead of just shit canning the people/policies at BASA........

Reply #56076 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Pursuing personal goals i believe"

In or outside bball?

Reply #56087 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what position descriptions did these two leave? i would be interested in where they are advertising for the roles, or are they internally promoting again??

Reply #56134 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

Justin is making a comeback as player/coach for the Men's ABL side...

Reply #56157 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Panther,

Are you serious?

Which club?

Reply #56166 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Couldnt be as a player surely

Reply #56185 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

JB you make me laugh i am definately not coming back to play

Reply #56191 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:17 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754