Anonymous
Years ago

Tonights Game Coverage - 36ers v Perth

Live stats and text commentary
Here

or try Sports WA

This service is new, so it might not be reliable, but it cant be any worse than the offical NBL scoreboard.

They used to have a radio broadcast of the show as well on 6PR but I cant find that anywhere, but you can always try this link to the 6PR stream

Topic #4894 | Report this topic

wak  
Years ago

thanking you

Reply #56339 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

thanks Anon, gonna see if i can record it on mp3 as well

Reply #56344 | Report this post

Ideas  
Years ago

www.radiofremantle.com

Reply #56397 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Perth Wildcats (Home Games) 90.5 Sport FM http://www.sportfm905.com
Listen Live - http://www.sportfm905.com/live/sportfm.asx

Reply #56402 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Does anyone know of coverage for the Cairns game? just stats i want

Reply #56405 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cairns website

Reply #56408 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The sports wa stats one is here

Reply #56409 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #56410 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sounds like its SportFM for a live feed

6PR is international series.

Reply #56411 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Has anyone managed to listen to the sportfm stream?

I cant get it to work

Reply #56412 | Report this post

Music Man  
Years ago

sms from a mate at the game has Perth with 2 more points than what NBL Live does.

end of the 3rd 81 - 72.

Reply #56424 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Gee, just got home from after-work drinks and we're down by 20. Crap!

Reply #56428 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

yeah not good, thats a BIG loss. Guess luck had to run out at some point, though.

Reply #56430 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I don't mind losing, and I knew it was a danger game, but frustrates me that we've eliminated what would've been an easy chance to set the franchise record winning streak by beating the Breakers and Pigs at the Dome after this. Bugger.

Look at the shooting percentages of their main guys. Very decent!

Reply #56433 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

I've listened to Sport FM since half time. It's still on with after game commentary. Great to listen. They are saying sixers won't be too worried about this loss.
21 turnovers with season average of 15.

Reply #56434 | Report this post

Dana  
Years ago

Boucher had a good game. *tosser* ;)

Reply #56435 | Report this post

Ryan  
Years ago

Not that you can tell that much from the stat feed but it would appear that Perth shot the ball well and that's what beat us. Maher only 12 points, which is unusually low for him. Perth is always tough at home, even when they are crap overall. Rogers being out is no blow to them as he wasn't doing anything anyway. Neither was Burston offensively, so I'm actually not surprised to see them put up 121 points without them.

I'm worried that Mark Nash's return has had more of a disruptive effect than anything positive. He must have played 15-20 minutes tonight for nothing. Smyth can't let that happen. Good to see Oscar hitting his J, and Coops actually scoring some points.

We'll kill NZ on Sunday, with a strong game from Maher.

Reply #56451 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Can i ask you blokes a question

Do you all think Oscar Forman should get more minutes?

He is a hell of a shooter, each time i watch him play

Reply #56473 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Perth crap overrall?.. wanker get a brain. we won without our top 2 big men. also if you havent noticed, perth are just starting to gell. we have 7 new players. and 3 new starters. 2 new imports. everyone was expecting a rough start, but we'll come good. like now. you arrogant little prick. get a clue. perth is gonna be one of the better teams come the playoffs.

Reply #56475 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

LOL.......Finally some support

Reply #56476 | Report this post

JasonC  
Years ago

To say that Rogers and Burston haven't been doing anything for us this year is extremely off the mark. They were both performing above expectations considering both were pretty raw coming into the season.
Burston has always been solid, but Rogers in particular was doing great stuff for us before he went down - and that surprised even alot of us Cat's fans. Many of us believed he couldn't play without Grace. He's been proving us wrong.

As for the game in question, the shooting percentages were due to the Cats defence. It's fair to say that the brand of Defence the Cat's have been playing over the past few weeks has been some of the most dedicated, infuriating and smothering I think I've ever seen from them in over 15 years. Possibly even better than the Murray Arnold defence of 1991.

It's not that the 6ers were shooting poorly. In fact just about every open shot they got went in (I've always hated that about the 6ers ;) ).
They just didn't get many open shots.

On the flipside, Adelaide's D has not been the greatest this year, and the Cat's had too many scoring options for them to contain. Additionally, no one on the 6ers team could cover Baily. He was way too quick, and possibly way too small. I swear he actually ran through the legs of Rees at one point!

I'll tell you something though, Maher and Farley continue to impress Cat's fans. They may not say it openly, but so many times when they come to Perth you here "ooh's" from the crowd when they nail some of their shots.

Was another great game by the Cats. And Adelaide will have fun takng out their anger on New Zealand.

Jason

Reply #56519 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Damn all this support for the cats! Imagine if they win two in a row!

Reply #56537 | Report this post

JasonC  
Years ago

err. They're on 4 in a row at the moment.

Jason

Reply #56549 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:50 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754