Maverick
Years ago

sixers 06-07

can someone tell me who is signed up with the sixers for next season and for those out of contract, who is projected to take their place(s)?

Topic #4908 | Report this topic

cLaRkY  
Years ago

I think that it will be good to see what prospective players we have coming into our team for next season as well as finding out who might be leaving us....

Reply #56499 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Contracted or with options are, I think, Maher, Farley, Rychart, Holmes, probably Hill. Cooper might be too, but don't know for sure. Nash and Rees probably aren't. Forman wasn't signed last I heard, but not sure.

Ingles is likely to join the team.

Reply #56513 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

thanx for the info Isaac glad to see that there is at least one person that can tell us something....

Reply #56563 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

if i was adelaide id like to keep the same team and go for a replacement for Paul Rees, unless the big man can go around again?

Reply #56692 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:57 am, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754