cLaRkY
Years ago

Has anyone noticed.....

Has anyone noticed that at the Sixers home games that when it comes time to pick people from the crowd for the AGL shootout and the Farmers Union thing that they are always picked from the same side??

The people are always picked from behind the bench and i was wondering if this is supposed to happen or if it is just a coincidence??

there is one guy who sits near me at EVERY home game and ALWAYS has 2 of the 2Litre Farmers Union flavoured milks but he never even gets a looking as a winner.....

WHATS UP WITH THAT??

Topic #4909 | Report this topic

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

They always have their selected corners that they want to go to. I think this has been mentioned in other threads.

Reply #56589 | Report this post

Mix Master Wipe  
Years ago

You will only get selected if you look like you have never touched a basketball before!!
All the 36ers comps are aload of rubbish!!! They pick who wins, even if you do win!

Reply #56593 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:07 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754