Enforcer
Years ago

New Coach for Mt Gambier Pioneers

The board of the CHH Pioneers announced yesterday that the coach for the 2006 season would be Jason Sedlock.
IMO this is a sensible decision by the board, while it would have been preferable to have a local coach again, Jake is almost there with permanent residency and engaged to a local.
Any goss on the second import spot?

Topic #4914 | Report this topic

Nathan Durant  
Years ago

Is Sedda not playing next year? Or is he going to be a player/coach? By his form this year, I'm sure he could conitnue to play or has he had enough?

Reply #56627 | Report this post

Enforcer  
Years ago

Playing coach / Captain with Kym Flash Hammond running the bench.

Reply #56651 | Report this post

Bullshit Artist  
Years ago

Flash??? hahahahaha

Reply #57233 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

WHATS SO FUNNY BULLSHIT ARTIST?

Reply #57956 | Report this post

Bullshit Artist  
Years ago

Just the name. Not having a go at the bloke. I dont know him. Is it cause he's quick or a flasher?

Reply #58282 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bullshit artist - if you don't know Flash you haven't been around very long... or been involved at any great level.

Reply #58557 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Dunno about that, Anonymous. Before I moved to the Mount, I hadn't heard of him either.

Reply #58588 | Report this post

Bullshit Artist  
Years ago

Yeah thats right anon i'm just a shit kicker!

Reply #58626 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:27 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754