52-Cans
Years ago

Jermaine Blackburn waived!

Big news! I'll have to use yet ANOTHER trade in dream team

West Sydney have announced the release of American import, Jermaine Blackburn. Blackburn, playing in his first season in the Philips Championship, had participated in 11 games for the Razorbacks before been released on Tuesday and was averaging 18.0 points and 5.0 rebounds.

URL http://nbl.com.au/default.aspx?s=newsdisplay&aid=2514

Bad attitude was the big contributor for Blackburn to be waived!

Topic #4942 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Freeing up some cap space for Pero.

Reply #56828 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

I didn't rate Blackburn, but surely he is better than their other import cornette? He's had 1 good game.

Reply #56832 | Report this post

Nino  
Years ago

Perhaps Decker will enter the league again? Pero, Horvarth, Decker meaty frontcourt rotation!

Wont happen though, Watkins is a 'simple' man

Reply #56854 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

I agree with Nino about Watkins . I would like to see Decker stay in the league - he put in some good performances. Good to see some "Utoff-esque' white beef back in the league !!

Reply #56896 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:24 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754