Drew
Years ago

AND1 shoes

Does anyone know by chance how much AND1 shoes range for out there in australia? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Topic #4964 | Report this topic

xx  
Years ago

range from $120 to $250 depends on style

Reply #57057 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

with about as much support as dunlop volleys

Reply #57058 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The price that And 1 sell there shoes for, compared to the cushioning and support they offer, is daylight robbery!

Nike still do a better job.

Reply #57060 | Report this post

Drew  
Years ago

$150-250 american dollars? HOLY SMOKES.

Reply #57066 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

$120 - $250 AUD. And I will never buy another pair again.

Reply #57069 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

re: AND1 shoes (#57060)
The price that And 1 sell there shoes for, compared to the cushioning and support they offer, is daylight robbery!

Nike still do a better job.

Mate -- maybe you're not into the NBL, but there's about 30 players (a few playing for the Boomers) and other top players throug out the league that are wearing AND1's.....they mustn't be as crap as you think they are if those guys are running around in them?!?!?!

Reply #57138 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Maybe because they get them for free?

OH but Nike has the league wide deal so everyone should be wearing Nike's.

Reply #57148 | Report this post

panther lover  
Years ago

there cushing is shit. I ve worn and 1 shoes for 3 years and have had many problems with my feet. Ive turned to nike and its like my feet have been reborn

Reply #57150 | Report this post

Scott Arnold  
Years ago

well interestingly enough, myself and Willy Foster agree that the AND1 shoes are one of the best we've ever had..

comfortable, strong, light, cheap ($140AU) and most importantly, they look good.. ;)

Reply #57178 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

and1s have the worst ankle supports if you dont want chronic injury problems do not buy them

Reply #57180 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

Reebok still beat and1 anyway!

If your after good shoes.... JORDAN's all the way!!!

Reply #57194 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

Reebok still beat and1 anyway!

If your after good shoes.... JORDAN's all the way!!!

Reply #57195 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Foam base cushioning for the majority of there product. $180 plus will get you a pair with some poor quality air based cushioning that does have a tendancy to deflate.

They arent put together well. Trust me I worked at Footlocker for 3 years, and since the faulty return ratio to sales we had, I couldnt recommend And 1, and feel good about myself period!

Nike shoes are better. (57138) Im quite familiar with the NBL and what players are wearing, 30 players for an entire league.......ouch! That sounds like poor marketing on the brands behalf.

And 1 were all over the NBL a couple of years ago, with the flashy designs and colour schemes to suit most teams, but the shoes just dont hold up over consistant wear. Brett Maher even went back to Nike in one game because he couldnt find a pair of the And 1's to suit.

Remember the Tai Chi, that looked great but had as much cushinong and support of a K Swiss casual shoe has.

Reply #57203 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

new balance r best 4 support

Reply #57208 | Report this post

Undersized Pf  
Years ago

the lebron 2s are awesome, there an expensive shoe but there the best show ive ever played in. ive been playing in em for about a year now and no wear or tear and have been excellent. pay the extra cash and invest in those

Reply #57224 | Report this post

Enforcer  
Years ago

Look at what they sell for on Ebay bug rall.
As a parent of a junior player I was under pressure to buy And1 's and did so twice.
Not once could my son finish a game in them.
As far as comfort goes (so I'm told) Jordan 19, LB2, Huarache 2k4 Huarache 2k5 IMO And1's would be well down the list after cross trainers!

Reply #57254 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Look further abroad - how man NBA players are wearing And1's vs Nike's?

NBL is hard to use as an example, before the NBL signed a deal with Nike alot of players/teams had contracts with And1 since the league got their sponsorship (as far as I know) all players who don't have an individual contract must wear nike's. So now days they dont have much choice (all though the same could be saide previously when individual teams had deals).

Reply #57258 | Report this post

Mix Master Wipe  
Years ago

Ive never worn And1 shoes but i have often thought the midsole looked very thin for a bball shoe.
More expensive and1s seem to have a thicker midsole though.

Some brands fit better or worse depending on your foot type also.

Bring back Asics gel bball shoes to Australia!

Reply #57295 | Report this post

dime  
Years ago

and1 make great shoes,and they donate 5%of their funds to charity, what are you complainig about? and how can any of you buy nike! most of their gear is made in sweatshops! how can u support a cause like that? AND1 FOR LIFE!!!

Reply #59410 | Report this post

dylan  
Years ago

i think and1 are a very comfortable shoe but i much prefer air jordan they are much better shoes in many ways. and1 shoes are cheap as dirt at the and1 factory so i recomned you go there.

Reply #127275 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #145254 | Report this post

arfan  
Years ago

and1 mixtape

Reply #147166 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:20 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754