anonymous
Years ago

Half Time Entertainment at 36ers

This Saturday Night the half time entertainment sounds like fun. As a person who has a seasons tickets in the first row of the concourse I do hope that the ashers/security people are going to control the crowd who love to stop there for a chat a block our view before during half time and at the end of the game why can't spectators be made to walk around the back if they want to leave early or come late? I can not believe the number of people who pay hard earnt money to watch the best sport at the highest level in our state can not remain in their seats during the match I love basketball with a passion and wish to watch the match regardless of score etc. Control the spectors more please.

Topic #4979 | Report this topic

CPD  
Years ago

Well said anon, and I heartily agree about poeple standing on the concourse not watching the game - that really pisses me off in a big way.

Reply #57445 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

The half time entainment was fun and thanks ushers the crowd was a lot better. Still can not understand the people who constantly walk up and down may be they are the ones who are getting in for free and really don't care about the basketball.

Reply #57640 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

A lot of people go and visit friends elsewhere in the stadium to chat about the game and catch up.

Reply #57648 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:48 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754