Isaac
Years ago

KB's Summer Pick-Up poster

On a quiet Friday afternoon, there's nothing you want to see more than a cartoon of KB trying his luck at the bar. So, here you go:

Stay tuned for more KB on the forum soon.

Topic #5001 | Report this topic

Blue Collar  
Years ago

I dont want to put a dampner on this but i was wondering if these games have Public Liability Cover. Because it is being held at Wayville Sports Centre does the Basa insurance cover it or have other arrangements been made on top?

I'm curious because in trying to organise my own events i have been informed Public Liability Insurance is an absolute necessity!

Reply #57440 | Report this post

BLAZER  
Years ago

I'm pretty sure KB has mentioned that each player will be required to sign waivers before being allowed to play.

Reply #57442 | Report this post

kb  
Years ago

yep, you're right again BLAZER! waivers are ready and waiting.

Reply #57644 | Report this post

kb  
Years ago

well ballers, only a few hours now. WAIVERS HAVE TO BE SIGNED BY EVERY HOOPSTER.....EVEN SPECTATORS. the new "game rules" will be announced at the gym.
5000 G

Reply #57646 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

So what happened yesterday??? Any broken ankles via KB"s crossover?

Reply #57754 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

great pic, so are these games taken pretty serously or are they just for a bit of fun and excersise?

Reply #59398 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:42 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754