Adelaide Fellas win 99 to 69

Topic #5015 | Report this topic

bring back Deanna  
Years ago

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO

Reply #57564 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why would you wan to bring back Deanna what did she do tonight? I heard the live call tonight and she was shut down!!!!

Reply #57565 | Report this post

bring back Deanna  
Years ago

haven't looked at the stats for tonight - she was on the money a week or two ago here

Reply #57566 | Report this post

I just heard Chris Lucas on the radio and he said that Erin Phillips played ok, she shot 14pts and had 10 rebounds, i think he is expecting too much from his point guard to say that she had an OK game...

Reply #57567 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

smith was not shut down - 26 points - the difference was Finnigan was shut down - ranford shot well - and we kept our turn overs way down - lauras game was up as well.
if erin doesn't go USA this WNBA season - she is crazy - she has shown awesome signs - a lindsay whalen protoge' aka maher and farley

whalen / phillips

but it will be no easy ride

Reply #57605 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

Sorry, just had to change the heading spelling. Fellas put a lot of money into sponsorship of this team, I'm sure they would like their name spelt correctly.

Reply #57615 | Report this post

Nathaniel  
Years ago

c'mon girls ur nealy last pull yaself 2gether

Reply #57619 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #57723 | Report this post

cLaRkY  
Years ago

good effort by the girls.... they need a lot more of them for a finals chance!!

Reply #57906 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:43 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754