lhguwir
Years ago

Biggest Swats?

Wats everyones biggests rejections?

Ive sent 2 over the barrier into the seats this season vs south and southern respectively, oh and one into the back wall on the full against a melbourne team in the eatser carnival last season at wayville.

Topic #503 | Report this topic

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

You should be very proud of yourself.

Reply #4200 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i remember at old forrestville stadium in under 14s i got a block on court one and it went over seats onto court 2. and i also blcoked a kid an gave him blood nose once.

Reply #4215 | Report this post

lhguwir  
Years ago

oh dont worry im very proud of myself

Reply #4217 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

blocking is fun :)

Reply #4219 | Report this post

lhguwir  
Years ago

i recall blocks from my whole career, they r one the best parts of the game

Reply #4221 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

blocks r the best thing ever, better than icecream.

Reply #4224 | Report this post

block party!  
Years ago

i remeberi got one at the dome on court three up the entrance end and put it up in the stands and that was in under 14's

Reply #4228 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

best blocks you can get are only lil guys, then you tell them not to come in ur house. especially lil losers like jamie from south (AND1 wanabes)

Reply #4232 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Swats are fun, but try offensive fouls for a real blood rush. Once took a fastbreak 1-on-1 game-saving charge on the siren against a Victorian club in a national final to win by a point, just 7 minutes after breaking by hand. Decided to play on in a fit of stupidity and to this day, rate it as one of my all-time basketball highlights. The next day it was surgery, a metal plate, six titanium screws and curtains for the carnival.

Reply #4233 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Why call this thread "Biggest Swats?" It should be "Biggest Egos?"

(p.s. I blocked Jason Williams trying to dunk on me in a social game at the old stadium at Col Light Gardens! They called it a foul though, pricks)

Reply #4270 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

anyone remember Nick Evans??? he was a psycho, got a block after aaron rice did then he went mental. he would took charges and would go mental over them, funny bloke.

Reply #4276 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Exactly MW.

Reply #4281 | Report this post

Tibor  
Years ago

We all marvel in the ability you have Ihguwir! Tell us, what other basketball talents do you have?

Reply #4282 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I once seen a guy from u16's block not only the ball, but the whole player back to the ground cleanly and with out a foul. now thats a block

Reply #4285 | Report this post

VC  
Years ago

Jamie would cut u up any time Anonymous. He prob did anyway.

Reply #4293 | Report this post

VC  
Years ago

Jamie would cut u up any time Anonymous. He prob did anyway.

Reply #4294 | Report this post

Marbury  
Years ago

Anonymous Jamie from South would cut you up so bad you wouldn't get the chance to block him.

Reply #4295 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Guys, talk about basketball, not how great you think you are. I don't think it's doing much for the general community.

Reply #4296 | Report this post

lhguwir  
Years ago

i can dunk, can u?

Reply #4297 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

haha. thats why hes in div 2 and im in div 1.

Reply #4299 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Are you talking about dunking your choc chip cookie in your glass of milk before you go to bed??

Reply #4300 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

That's the funniest thing I've ever heard. Plus, Isaac doesn't need to dunk.

Reply #4302 | Report this post

Queer  
Years ago

i can dunk thankyou and jamie wuld break your ankles any day! i aint ever seen anyone with better handles than him!

Reply #4303 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

last time i played him i put him on his ass when he tried his and 1 crap. by the way he got it stolen off him 5 times in a row last year in the finals for under 16s by jack.

Reply #4308 | Report this post

VC  
Years ago

Anonymous wot club do u play 4 then

Reply #4310 | Report this post

Marbury  
Years ago

Your not Jack though

Reply #4311 | Report this post

Player 89  
Years ago

Do tou mean Jack from Unley?

Reply #4315 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yes jack from unley.

Reply #4317 | Report this post

Player 89  
Years ago

Do you go to Unley with him?

Reply #4320 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

What is this forum turning into? A chat room?

Reply #4323 | Report this post

lhguwir  
Years ago

oh u guys r all wrong ur ratin my under 16's game, and who the hell is jack which one from the open A team that we beat by 20 from unley is he?

Reply #4324 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

maybe, maybe not.

Reply #4326 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #4327 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

We've lost the battle, MW.

Reply #4328 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

jack is number 5. the game he stole it off jamie like 5 times was in under 16s last year (or maybe year before) whenever it was i had under16s last.

Reply #4329 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Yep...what can you do?!?

Reply #4330 | Report this post

Player 89  
Years ago

I am just trying to prove a point that Jamie ahs got mad handles and i'd like to see you try and pull some of the and 1 moves he can!

Reply #4331 | Report this post

lhguwir  
Years ago

wat club does jack play for? im dippin into the worst season of my life here

Reply #4332 | Report this post

marsellus wallace  
Years ago

or your life is just a bad season.

Reply #4333 | Report this post

lhguwir  
Years ago

oh sh*t i thought u were baggin me, jaime thinks he is allen iverson but it even too small to pull that one off

Reply #4334 | Report this post

Player 89  
Years ago

Jack plays for Sturt, jeez you seem to know a lot about someone that you are bragging for!

Reply #4335 | Report this post

lhguwir  
Years ago

oh sh*t i thought u were baggin me, jaime thinks he is allen iverson but it even too small to pull that one off

Reply #4336 | Report this post

Tibor  
Years ago

Dunk, Shoot & block you must be feared in division 3

Reply #4337 | Report this post

Player 89  
Years ago

And who would you happen to be tibor?

Reply #4338 | Report this post

STG  
Years ago

Would everybody please stop giving jamie heaps, besides i thought this was on blockes nopt who gets the most steals from who

Reply #4339 | Report this post

lhguwir  
Years ago

u got it, the worst season of my life saw me in div 3 where my coach says i am the most important in the team and we took out the summer season and r 2nd or 3rd this season so yes i am feared in div 3 as pathetic as that sounds.

Reply #4341 | Report this post

marsellus wallace  
Years ago

No, it actually is one of your better statements.

Reply #4342 | Report this post

lhguwir  
Years ago

yes tibor im sure an absolute star, u kno who i am so who r u?

Reply #4343 | Report this post

lhguwir  
Years ago

in wat way marsellus wallace?

Reply #4344 | Report this post

Tibor  
Years ago

I'm sure your team-mates would all agree! Might have to ask them!!!

Reply #4346 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Everyone knows who you are because you don't shut up on court.

Reply #4347 | Report this post

lhguwir  
Years ago

I love bein hated :D

Reply #4349 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Or on this forum...

Reply #4350 | Report this post

marsellus wallace  
Years ago

Im just trying to make a point, that you are acting like a tool.

No one wants to read about a random no ones season in div 3, how many blocks they got etc. If your that good let someone else come in here and post about ur outstanding season in U12 div 3 or what ever.

Now go and shoot some hoops, go for a run or something because after the worse season of your life u need to. You are making this into the worse season of this forum now and if that happens your life will just be one big, long bad season.

Reply #4351 | Report this post

lhguwir  
Years ago

i didnt say teammates i said coach and he said me and ben seal r the 2 most important players

Reply #4352 | Report this post

Player 89  
Years ago

do you go to PAC lhquwir?

Reply #4356 | Report this post

lhguwir  
Years ago

18's......
u guys take this forum to serious

i sit here and laugh at the sh*t i stirr on here while u guys think wat u say actually affects me in THE slightest.

people just dont really kno me, the few that do share diff opinions....

Reply #4358 | Report this post

Tibor  
Years ago

Ah the list grows! I will ask your coach too!

Reply #4361 | Report this post

lhguwir  
Years ago

yeh i mentioned i go there numerous times

Reply #4362 | Report this post

lhguwir  
Years ago

who r u tibor? i have the balls to admit who i am

Reply #4363 | Report this post

Player 89  
Years ago

I am now fair sure that i do know who you are. You play 18 3s for Woodville aswell dont you! and u wear those piece of crap shoes that are backed up by the terrible socks!

Reply #4364 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Sorry, this thread is now offically known as "Biggest Twats?" from now on.,...

Reply #4366 | Report this post

lhguwir  
Years ago

once again i can admit who i am and YES THAT IS I, ur a tad slow i thought everyone knew that.....am i the only person here wit the balls to say stuff wit people knowin who i am

Reply #4370 | Report this post

Tibor  
Years ago

It will be revealed in time!

Reply #4371 | Report this post

Player 89  
Years ago

your the only person dumb enough to wear that sort of stuff aswell!

Reply #4374 | Report this post

marsellus wallace  
Years ago

Even if you admited who you were no one would know or care.

Reply #4375 | Report this post

lhguwir  
Years ago

well guys wen im finished skool at 16 ill b the one laughin my ass watchin all u dunces in yr 10 and 11

Reply #4379 | Report this post

mooron  
Years ago

i play for cabra girls and i think i do good blocks.

Reply #4387 | Report this post

mooron  
Years ago

and i am good at taking the ball from the other team when they make mistakes and stuff

Reply #4391 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

im sure u are.. i prob blocked u in our game haha

Reply #4398 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

laura moroon!

Reply #4399 | Report this post

milf hunter  
Years ago

ohhh r u that really tall girl that played open A's finals sunday night? cos if u r then damn ur a gun...and ur pretty damn hot.

Reply #4401 | Report this post

milf hunter  
Years ago

me and the rest of the blacks boys played right after u. ur my MVP ;)

Reply #4402 | Report this post

C-MOCK  
Years ago

just discovered this forum from the milf hunter, and thought biggest swats wud b the perfect topic to debut on......but readin those last few posts from the milf hunter wat kinda swats r we talkin bout here.....???

Reply #4404 | Report this post

Blight  
Years ago

I have coached Jamie for three years and i will challenge anyone to find a player more dedicated and more passionate about basketball. And if Anonymous wants to bag Jamie have the balls to put your name to it or come see me!
Truck

Reply #4514 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah.. jamie can be a bit of a and1 wannabe... but hez still an awesome bballer!

Reply #4536 | Report this post

Harold  
Years ago

He is one of the only players going around who can do these moves, and because he can he is a wannabe.

Reply #4539 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

good call truck, you prob dont remember me but i did the camp and im friends with jamie. Sort these people out that don't know what they are talking about!

Reply #4546 | Report this post

Marbury  
Years ago

Jamie can pull off those moves because he practices and is dedicated to basketball not because he is a wannabe.

Reply #4550 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

who are u thinking of milf hunter??
there was noone hot in the grandfinal game sunday... this was in the finals at morphet :P

Reply #4597 | Report this post

C-MOCK  
Years ago

woah jamie settle down that wasnt me man, that was my older brother whos been impersonatin me and gettin me in alot of shit on here. why wud i go under a name like 'lghuwir' wtf does that stand for

Reply #4604 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i think ur wrong schoolies, number 10 in the final woz fair hot!

Reply #4605 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

C-MOCK / lghuwir that's the biggest bullshit I've ever heard.

Reply #4606 | Report this post

C-MOCK  
Years ago

now i kno y hes been so inerested in my basketball lately

Reply #4607 | Report this post

A-Dog  
Years ago

Hey Mockford, wats this bout u bein the best player in div 3 and the coach tellin u that ur the best player in the team..Mike would never say that..what a load of crap!!Oh,i dont think neone would fear u in div3, trust me!! I believe i was in your team last season as well and i also happened to be moved up to Div 2. So much 4 being the most important player in the team,neway Ben is better.so stop bagging my mates and dont be such a wanker. U really need to learn when to shut ur mouth and deflate your head. Cya at training on Sunday...Ash D

Reply #4608 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hey Ash D, whats your email dude? haven't spoken in ages. It's cameron from camp. I play 3s against that dude and i remember last time we played his team, WE WON!

Reply #4614 | Report this post

C-MOCK  
Years ago

coz hes been askin me? its not hard we live in the same house......he asked me who jaime from south was and i said 'sum point guard from south who wears alot of iverson gear'

Reply #4625 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Nick would never do that, you loser!

Reply #4629 | Report this post

Hey Mockford, i play in ur team and there is no way u r the best player.even im better than u!Ben is the best in the team,and i reckon ud be close to the worst player in the team.wat this crap about micael sayin ur the best thats crap to,marty is even better than u.good luck getting drilled by everone in the futurme,=cya at trainin tonight.

Go Warriors, not Mockford.

Why dont u just get a clearance, no one likes u!

Reply #4660 | Report this post

shudder  
Years ago

shudder on the cabra girls..

Reply #4695 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

Good to see team harmony reigns supreme at Woodville....

Reply #4699 | Report this post

The Russian Mafia  
Years ago

I was at the grand final on saturday and at KO on thursday and friday. That hell tall chick from Cabra is pretty hot. I think her name is Cayla. not sure.

She's a gun as well

Reply #4704 | Report this post

shudder  
Years ago

yep.. anyone can wear heaps of makeup to look hot!!

Reply #4713 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

REAOW.. Plate of milk table 4.
We have some catty people in here do we? lol

Reply #4719 | Report this post

C-MOCK  
Years ago

i agree wit u guys that michael would neva say that

of course ben is the best in team he scores like 20 a game and has won us heaps of games on his back.

the REAL me doesnt dispute either of these

Reply #4738 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Unley have the second hottest chick in the competiton. Not mentioning any names!

Reply #4757 | Report this post

LJ in Detroit  
Years ago

Yo bro, team harmony does reign supreme at Woodville. I used to play there,wit these guys.and they are all cool.and as for that mockford guy,bro u got to control ur bro if hes gettin u in all this crap.i dont like seein ppl fight but when u let ur bro say crap like that, wat can u expect.

Woodville is a great club,and dont any one be baggin no one cos it aint cool. Till next time, signin out from Detroit. Leroy Davis.

Reply #4764 | Report this post

C-MOCK  
Years ago

come on guys we got our toughest game of the season coming up this friday, then finals. i kno we all wanna take it out again so lets drop this misunderstanding and go out there as a team friday night finish the regular season on a high.

Reply #4771 | Report this post

C-MOCK  
Years ago

I think if we play as a team and if ben fires, and we finish off inside then we can beat neone.

Reply #4774 | Report this post

C-MOCK  
Years ago

I think if we play as a team and if ben fires, and we finish off inside then we can beat neone.

Reply #4775 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Chris, why do you blame everything on Nick? I spoke to him yesterday, he had absolutely no idea what I was talking about...

Reply #4776 | Report this post

C-MOCK  
Years ago

yeh i kno, musta been sumone from skool....

Reply #4852 | Report this post

jg  
Years ago

Who's talking about Unley??

Reply #4893 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

"yeh i kno, musta been sumone from skool...."

Pfft.

Reply #4915 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

truck i know you, you played with my cuz's, lint and brett. you should know me, hell i aint got nothin against you, your a killa guy, i even "borrowed" one of your moves, which was pretty effective for awhile. anways, jamie can be a nice guy outside the game just like anyone, just sayn he's got way too up himself on court. by the way truck who you coaching at the moment??

Reply #4920 | Report this post

Jamie  
Years ago

So, u still wont tell me your name? Up myself on the court man, im just showing emotion, that i want to win. Why u telling truck who u are and not me huh?

Reply #5008 | Report this post

Blight  
Years ago

Anon mate still don't know who you are do you play for South?

Reply #5013 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you should know who i am jamie. and by the way talking shit aint showing emotion that you wana win. all that AND1 ish is just cocky ass bullish, gotta have a big ass ego to try that rubbish on court.

Reply #5439 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i know jamie and you can go get screwed. i mean that and1 stuff isnt cocky bullshit... its skill!!! he has the most emotion in games than any other person i know...

Reply #5460 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

then you dont know many people.

Reply #5464 | Report this post

Jamie  
Years ago

whatever u say aaron!

Reply #5554 | Report this post

Jamie  
Years ago

who i talking shit to on the court?

Reply #5556 | Report this post

Jamie  
Years ago

are u aaron?

Reply #5557 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you talk shit to everyone jamie. dont act like you dont know. i respect the fact you can do ish for a guy your size, but you need to stop running your mouth and acting like you got something on everyone.

Reply #5697 | Report this post

Jamie  
Years ago

well if i do, i dont do it to be upmyself, honestly, can u just tell he who u r? Sorry if i been a dick to u but who r u? If u dont tell me, i cant know how i have pissed u off. I dun have something on eveyone, im nto in state am i no, which says i aint dat good! WHO ARE YOU?

Reply #5825 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you allready said my name lil man.

Reply #5845 | Report this post

Jamie  
Years ago

your aaron?

Reply #5951 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Sorry, but just caught up with this post after a brief absence.

This is great stuff! In my day, we used to pass paper notes around the classroom like this ..... until I learnt that some girls actually kept those notes and to this day, STILL HAVE THEM!

Take heed gents and ladies - your postings may be on the Internet forever now. Be wise with your words.

Now, does anyone have the phone number for the hell tall chick from Cabra? I could have some takers!!

Reply #6241 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I blocked a west player into the grandstand at the dome, and i also pinned a Mav's player and broke the backboard.

Reply #7584 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah that was awesome, that was the craziest block ever, did anyone else see this?

Reply #7586 | Report this post

Noaurlunga  
Years ago

hey does anyone know that jamal guy that plays for south, he is moving to tigers now do you reckon he is any good?

Reply #8007 | Report this post

Hangtime  
Years ago

Yeah Jamal he good, he gotten some huge blocks over da years, good move to noaurlunga though!

Reply #8008 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:29 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754