Bizzy
Years ago

Joe Johnson Article

Do you realize how a lot of people in Phoenix saw you as the bad guy this summer for wanting to leave?
"I'm a grown man so me being put on blast or people saying what they want to say, I could care less. You can talk about me all you want to, just don't put your hands on me."

"Full Article"

Topic #5053 | Report this topic

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

I can't believe Phoenix didn't even put an offer on the table. And when they did, it was one they knew he would turn down...

Reply #58164 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what are you talking about olskoolgamer? all summer phoenix were begging him to stay in phoenix and offered all they could. the reason joe wanted to leave was because he wanted to go to a weaker team and become an all-star.

Reply #58246 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

olskooolgamer, the Suns traded their first round pick in the draft plus Jake Voskuhl to free up money for JJ. They put the best offer they could remembering they had to sign Amare before the deadline (which was only a few weeks ago) and the Matrix is up for a new contract next year.

Take your pick, signing JJ to a max and quite possibly having Amare or the Matrix walk... or walking JJ (he ain't worth the max) and keeping Amare and the Matrix... my say, ciao JJ.

Reply #58260 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:02 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754