crudeboy
Years ago

One Way For Cheerleaders To Spice Up A Game

TWO Carolina Panthers cheerleaders were facing criminal charges last night, after they allegedly had sex in a public toilet, leading to a bar room brawl.

Renee Thomas, 20, and Angela Keathley, 26, were taken to jail early on Sunday after an incident at a Tampa club.
"According to witnesses, it was clearly visible that they were involved in sexual activity in the stalls of one of the bathrooms at this bar," a police spokeswoman said.

"The women inside the bar became irate and started yelling at them, saying, 'Hey, that's not the right place for that'.

Advertisement:
Both women were charged with disorderly conduct and Thomas was also charged with battery after allegedly striking a bar patron.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,10117,17181506-13762,00.html

Topic #5063 | Report this topic

Bullshit Artist  
Years ago

Could sell tickets make a bit of cash. May even get BASA out of debt. Hahaha

Reply #58215 | Report this post

crudeboy  
Years ago

UPDATE To STORY

Penthouse Is Now Tryng To Get The Girls To Pose For Nude as a Duo --- I wonder if they are relatives of Bobby Brannen?

If I was Isaac, I would post the pictures of the girls here - one is rather cute

Reply #58318 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

The one on the right was involved in the cubicle session. The one of the left is the younger one busted for using another's license to get in for a spot of underage drinking.

More and more.

The two girls in question have been removed from the Panthers.com roster.

Photo Gallery

Reply #58320 | Report this post

Bad taste  
Years ago

I think the one on the right should have been busted for being "busted" ! eeeeeeeeew

Reply #58321 | Report this post

is there any pictures of them going at it

Reply #58326 | Report this post

crudeboy  
Years ago

you will have to wait for there Penthouse debut

Reply #58330 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

Good story, this one. I have already started a petition pleading for the Navy Seals NOT to replicate this stunt, even though it would give both them and the Sixers priceless international publicity.

Anyhoo, just looking through the Panthers' cheerleader roster, my new favourite Pantherette has to be Misty. Among her notable attributes are:

Hobbies: collecting Marilyn Monroe memorabilia
Achievements: Miss American Clogger, International Clogging Hall of Fame inductee.

That's right: clogging. (Insert your own disparaging/sexually vulgar comment about clogging here)

I smell another scandal, though. I couldn't find any reference to the International HoF on the Net, only the American one (motto: "Uniting Clogging's Past with the Present"). And there's no mention of a "Misty" on the inductee page.

Unless  and surely this can't be true, I just won't accept it  Misty isn't her real name...

Reply #58342 | Report this post

Hangin Round  
Years ago

Thanks for the full squad Isaac- Took me an hour to go through them all (I mean look at them all) and I fell in love 30 times

Reply #58345 | Report this post

tori  
Years ago

why is it that all guys love cheerleaders the most of them r awful looking the only reason guys love them is because there cheerleaders for real guys wake up u have no chance in hell with them.

Reply #58373 | Report this post

Hangin Round  
Years ago

Isaac, pls delete tori's comments. They are hurtful and possibly true.
Besides, it was my fantasy and I thought that some were real honeys. What are you like tori?

Reply #58376 | Report this post

Bullshit Artist  
Years ago

Maybe so but its good to dream. Bging on the cheerleaders I say. Thanks Isaac your a champ!

Reply #58377 | Report this post

Bullshit Artist  
Years ago

Sorry about the typo.

Reply #58378 | Report this post

tori  
Years ago

an average gal with a bit bit more taste.if i was ever to be a cheerleader i certaintly wouldnt go for guys that do nothing but drool over me.come on guys girls go for a little bit of class and arse not drroling idiots.

Reply #58382 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tori,

Your on a winner; you've jusssssssst dessssscribed me. (Damm saliva keeps stuffing up my keyboard)

Reply #58383 | Report this post

tori  
Years ago

just my point.thats why girls like me go for women and not men. guys only no how to please themselves not us

Reply #58385 | Report this post

Hangin Round  
Years ago

Photos please

Reply #58386 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What about me:

My mates say I am really arsey

I'm not very classy but I guess that means I am a little classy

Following the operation to realign my face i don't drool

and i aint no idiot - I was on who wants to be a millionaire and won $1000. I was going for $2000 but I had no life lines left!

Reply #58387 | Report this post

tori  
Years ago

i guess its not ur lucky day mate ur life lines have run out with me to bummer to u.anyway i only go for the women now

Reply #58396 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

The old forum classic: pics or ban tori.

Reply #58431 | Report this post

tori  
Years ago

sad for u i don't know how! plus the one's i have are not for general viewing(not for kiddies)

Reply #58436 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

Tori - did you play for Sturt ?

Reply #58448 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Please insert a 18+ link Issac for this forum with Toris permission

Reply #58455 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Who wants pics???? What we really really need is live stream or at least a video....

Reply #58472 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

this is a very funny and weird thread!

Reply #58485 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"Its just a natural normal thing" American Pie

Reply #58486 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#58485, I don't think this is a weird thread. It is the crutch, sorry crux, of the issues facing bball in SA

Reply #58499 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

i think tori should apply to become a cheerleader if she doesn't make it she has the requirements to be a navy seal

Reply #58507 | Report this post

MTML  
Years ago

tori, I find your ideas interesting and wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Reply #58526 | Report this post

Guthy-Renker  
Years ago

Can we now finally put up a "Lesbianism in Baskeball" thread?

I want to know all the details......

Reply #58528 | Report this post

Guthy-Renker  
Years ago

or tune into to my show tommorrow morning at 4.30am, we will be talking about the little man in the canoe.

Reply #58529 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

was that the bar that sheryl swoopes owns ?

Reply #58531 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just a thought guys - why do you think there is lesbianism in basketball? Have you looked in the mirrors lately?

Reply #58532 | Report this post

crudeboy  
Years ago

Have you looked at Michelle Timms lately?

Reply #58536 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No-one is having a go at Lesbians in basketball.

Reply #58538 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Tori,

Re your post: "why is it that all guys love cheerleaders the most of them r awful looking"

I agree they are hideous which is just as well we are attracted to women by their intellectual minds. If it wasn't for this these cheerleaders would lead a lonely and unloved existence

Reply #58552 | Report this post

tori  
Years ago

well i guess we all agree lesbians in basketball is very right hey guys

Reply #58576 | Report this post

tori  
Years ago

if i knew how id put a pic on here but i dont so i guess u all miss out bumma hey

Reply #58578 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:26 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754