R-Test
Years ago

Sprewell to NBL

Someone should try and sign sprewell to come play in the NBL since he is just chillin in the states waiting for a contract...prob hanging out with TO in philli, since he's not playing either...

Topic #5077 | Report this topic

TR  
Years ago

Nah, he's trying to feed his kids with the $14 million he only made last year..... hasn't got time to play ball in Australia

Reply #58339 | Report this post

olskoolgamer  
Years ago

Yep, he's just waiting for the right contract. He turned down a 20M over 3 contract before last season. That's a fair bit more than the NBL's salary cap...

Reply #58344 | Report this post

Hangin Round  
Years ago

Sydney could squeeze him in and Boy goorg may be able to naturalise him in time to save his arse at Commonwealth Games.

Reply #58346 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hahaha brilliant!! Artest you will be the next NBL GM in no time. Actually better yet why dont u get into a soccer club!

Reply #58408 | Report this post

tori  
Years ago

dont u guys have anyone better to talk about other than a has been like sprewell

Reply #58421 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

yeah, lets have a discussion about cheerleaders.....

Reply #58442 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

I used to like Sprewell....but now he is everything that gives americans a bad name.

Spoilt
Greedy
And a Dumbass to boot

Reply #58462 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

i wouldn't be surprised if sydney was allowed to get him.

Reply #58511 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Well, actually they could (if the money was right). They only have 1 import.

Reply #58542 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

i wuld make sqrewell look stupid

Reply #58581 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Another NBA guy to talk about you say, why doesnt someone tells us just how amazing Andrew Boguts last game was, or taring session, jeez I'd love to hear about when he last ate and what did he eat!!! Must've been Dennys I reckon

Reply #58591 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

spree is the fuckin man

Reply #259052 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:23 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754