Anonymous
Years ago

Western Magic U20S side

They play in the div3 comp. One thing i have noticed playing against them is that they are an awesome team. They play a very exciting game and are aggressive. I think that they have proven themselves to beng a very good team and deserving to be taken into the div 2 competition. Their first two games they won 77-29 against North2 and 2nd game 77-47 against North1. Without their results of their third game i am pretty sure they thrashed their opposition. Do they deserve to be promoted to u20s Div2?

Topic #5082 | Report this topic

Years ago

Reply #58406 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

errr yea good one!

Reply #58409 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They should they are better than some other teams like Centrals

Reply #58417 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They would be better then centrals Div1 side :P

Reply #58428 | Report this post

interested  
Years ago

if they wanted to play higher grades - try woodville or west etc

if not - they will have to work their way up - like any new club

Reply #58440 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think thats what they are doing right now and having fun thrashing all the div 3 teams. They can play a full court defense the whole game and have vertical elevation. They play as if as they are in the AND1 squad.

Reply #58535 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

By AND1's do you mean they are like those shitty shoes that offer NO support and are bad for you and collapse (or Fail) when under pressurer and that is what they are nodelling themself on?

Reply #58544 | Report this post

wm  
Years ago

The guys won tonights game by 65pts

Reply #58609 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

65 POINTS OH MY GOD!!! You are the greatest div3 team ever.

Reply #58666 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If there's a bye in U20 Div 2 and 3, why not put them into Div 2 now to even out the comps. Thats numbers and skill.

Reply #58669 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

so what about state champs (dono if they still have em in 20's), could they enter and see how they go against the div 2s or even div 1s...

Reply #59399 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This team r awesome i played them at the starplex carnival last yr and they beat us in the final by a heap the shoyuld b playing atleast 2s

Reply #59526 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They should play in div 3 mens. The standard would be closer to theirs. They might lose a few games though?

Reply #59739 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the magic has other teams scared

Reply #59796 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Maybe the magic is scared to play against stronger teams.

Reply #59800 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

they could take it up to other teams if theyre givin the chance

Reply #59913 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They can have the chance if they go and play for a member club.

Reply #59915 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what a team, oops sorry what a group of players

Reply #60074 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the magic suk they should never had come into the comp. they're a discrimination to the game and basketball SA

Reply #60785 | Report this post

Rodman  
Years ago

^^ now that is a bright comment

Reply #60850 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lol div 3

Reply #60852 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Oh, lol, lol, lol. Negative comments only make Magic stronger. Yes, we read it and we laugh.
Let me guess - "You wont be laughing when you are in higher divisions and get your asses kicked"
This forum is on this subject is sooooo predictable. Get over it people.

Reply #60907 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Most comments were complementing the people that wrote messages agianst the Magic unda 20'z r just jealous because they could WOOP UR ASSES(lol) Magic ROX and they will go a long way.GO MAGIC GO MAGIC GO GO MAGIC GO MAGIC

Reply #61168 | Report this post

who is the contact for the club - ie if you want to play

Reply #61172 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

so are their uniforms but orlando magic tops with changed numbers or what?

Reply #61226 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is the club based at st clair.? If so how is the stadium holding up these days, i havn't been there for about 6 years and back then it wasn't to pretty....

Reply #61231 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

magic would have creamed everyone at the St Clare carnival so what did they win by?

Reply #63011 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who cares there all bunch of players who couldnt play div one in the clubs teams so they have to play in this team so they think there good wooopedo

Reply #63123 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i agree this club is very bad

Reply #63124 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

The St Clair courts are horrible. My lounge room floor is a better surface! Its a disgrace. I'm surprised there werent more injuries. Absolutely no grip, the lacquer is non existant - its just like playing on raw wood. If BASA wants to use that centre for carnivals (heaven help us) they need to do something about the courts.

Reply #63693 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

what do people think of the barossa courts?? i havent been to st. clair, how do they compare?

Reply #65529 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i love magic and i love them so much that i love them with a passion, theyve lost stf but there still the best in the west. booyakasha

Reply #103996 | Report this post

MP  
Years ago

Ahhh the mentality of some people on this forum is an absolute joke. I find it quite amusing being a magic player and reading these posts. Are you trying to make us sad or hurt our feelings??...I for one, just laugh and get on with it. Im just there to have fun and play basketball.

Reply #104028 | Report this post

Interested  
Years ago

Hey Magic people,
There was a meeting on Monday night by the group making decisions on the future BSA and competition structure. I understand that the final decision was made on where Magic fit in, what do you think of the outcome? Does it concern you?

Reply #104190 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

just wanted to say that Im the shiz and im moving from the nba to western magic. this is a groovy club with groovy people. And me myself im a grover. I love magic from beny

Reply #104229 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

magic magic magic. eyyy me love a de magic

Reply #104230 | Report this post

heinz winkler  
Years ago

i play for woodville and im sik of them paying out my name so im going to groove with the grovers in magic land. rok on

Reply #104231 | Report this post

we dont care  
Years ago

not another year of the magic players pulling themselves

Reply #104243 | Report this post

neither do we  
Years ago

more like pulling each other

Reply #104245 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Under 20s folding? Teams not playing for certain coaches? Police involved with coaches?

Reply #104249 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:07 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754