baller09
Years ago

Funny Year 10 Knockout

Ok the contenders are Unley, Sabra and Sacred Heart.

Anyone else decent?

Topic #509 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

i think Cabra will be half decent! Do you play in Mark Boros' team?

Reply #4585 | Report this post

Fury Dweller  
Years ago

Hey I heard that Henley picked up two massive guys, over 6'5".With them in the team theyll be ok,but do they have any other decent players?not that I can think of...

Cabra will be decent, Mark Mattiozzo will rip it up,and there other guys will provide strong backup.

Unley are awesome,Jack Garett would have to be the best player going around in the year10 KO comp. is there anyone else even close to him.Does anyone know if he won the Basketball Festival Year 10 MVP,he wouldve been the only contender for it!

Sacred Heart have got some good players and Mark Boros will be hard to stop,plus theyve got some other guys who can play.

Apart from those three, and Henley as a wildcard is there anyone else how can challenge these Year 10 KO Basketball Heavyweights?

Signin Out, Fury Dweller

Reply #4784 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeh, i heard about these big gies goin to henley, i heard they were imports from the US. they are on exchange.

Reply #4785 | Report this post

Jordan Walsh  
Years ago

hi, im henley's Yr10 KO team and those big gies are imports from the US.

Yeh we got 2 other good players, Ash D and Matt C,

Ash is 5'11" and can body anyone out under the ring and will outrebound anyone, he can shoot, drible and can drive on anyone he wants, he is unstopable at the moment.

Matt is 5'9" and can dunk! he has massive hops and handles the ball as good as anyone, and can shoot like anyone in the NBA

peace out jordan Walshe

Reply #4786 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeh i was talkin to matt not long ago, his coach told me he shoots 90% from the three point line

Reply #4790 | Report this post

baller09  
Years ago

Shit aye...

Let's see who can contain them?

Reply #4810 | Report this post

baller09  
Years ago

Will Henley's imports be there for the whole year 10 knockout season?

Reply #4811 | Report this post

Ryan McMurtree  
Years ago

Yeah they are apparently gonna be there until next year? they will be pretty good,wat does every1 else think?

Reply #4825 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think they will be unstopable

Reply #4847 | Report this post

Fury Dweller  
Years ago

OK anyone else have an opinion? i think this is a good topic to talk bout,more interest is needed though.

Reply #4913 | Report this post

Mayhem  
Years ago

i agree

Reply #4941 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what dies everyone think about cabras chances? they have been put into a fairly easy draw!

Reply #4952 | Report this post

baller09  
Years ago

where is the draw?

Reply #4996 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

your school basketball co-ordinator should have it

Reply #5002 | Report this post

fudgeman  
Years ago

who r these big guys from henley

Reply #5039 | Report this post

Fury Dweller  
Years ago

Dont know, just some big guys.apparently not that good but play Grid Iron over there and are very strong. Can grab boards and put it in the hoop with ease from inside the key.

Should be interesting to see if Erin Phillips and Elle (Henley Coaches) will be able to get these big guys into the game, only time will tell.

Reply #5069 | Report this post

King  
Years ago

Hey did every1 forget about Pasdena or wat i mean come on they got a guy bout 5,7 which can shoot the 3 and is used in their open team as a shooter hes got some hoops and all round mad player that use to play at Cabra and got all star 5 in year 9 knockout last year and also another black guy from Pasadena got the year 9 MVP and alot of other decent players to fill the slots they got a good chance. (no weakness in their team got STRONG bench)

Reply #5162 | Report this post

fudgeman  
Years ago

who r u king, u got no idea

Reply #5166 | Report this post

Am i Right?  
Years ago

sure sure we will own (Pasadena)

Reply #5167 | Report this post

fudgeman  
Years ago

i doubt it

Reply #5169 | Report this post

baller09  
Years ago

me too.

name the good players and compare them to the unley and cabra lineups

Reply #5183 | Report this post

fudgeman  
Years ago

yeh ya loser

Reply #5187 | Report this post

agreed  
Years ago

sup fudge

Reply #5188 | Report this post

fudgeman  
Years ago

who r u agreed

Reply #5191 | Report this post

Am i Right?  
Years ago

ok line ups
G mikele(PAS)-jack(Unley)-whoever plays guard at cabra

C aaron u18 div 2 souther tigers- scott u18 div 1 sturt-Mark mattiazzo u 18div 2 forestville

F nathan (83cm jump of 2 feet)-(unley)?-cabra?
cbf typing more somepne else write line up

Reply #5209 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jacko is overrated!

Reply #5213 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

JACKO is a gun.. he will dominate along with the other unley boys in this KO tourney...
GO UNLEY! hehe GO JACKO!!!!

Reply #5214 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah no shit!! jacko is the bomb!! he is AWESOME!!

Reply #5218 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

not as good as everyone says!

Reply #5219 | Report this post

Sturt Rule!  
Years ago

did jacko win the basketball festival mvp?

Reply #5224 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you dont even know who i am

Reply #5229 | Report this post

Years ago

you prob dont even know jack

Reply #5233 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

geez guys! jack is cool!! he's the nicest guy!!

Reply #5237 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

He is cool! And an awesome player. How about we leave him alone.

Reply #5238 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

agreed all the way!! leave him alone!

Reply #5241 | Report this post

fudgeman  
Years ago

i think unley are gonna be very hard to stop in ko. the other day they beat 2 year 10 all star teams by about 20 points and i find it hard for any other team to match the depth of their bench.

Reply #5829 | Report this post

Am i Right?  
Years ago

umm fudgepacker i mean man they werent even allstar teams mainly country guys that had never playd together before and the good players for them teams were dived amungest 2 teams their was no "all start team" do i dont know were you oulled that from. ooo and btw scott mikele blockd ur ass :)

Reply #5833 | Report this post

fudgeman  
Years ago

wasnt a block u strip the ball before i brought it up

Reply #5834 | Report this post

Boon  
Years ago

same as you did to me

Reply #5843 | Report this post

Mercedes  
Years ago

mercedes won our first game our next game is between unley and mt barker

Reply #5942 | Report this post

fudgeman  
Years ago

who did mercedes play

Reply #6019 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

For all those school boys out here, who is everyone actually playing first round?

Reply #6114 | Report this post

Mercedes  
Years ago

We beat Seaview

Reply #6136 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hows bout the Hub. The runners up last time. last time they beat Henly, cabra, Pasadena and sacred heart. They are a fair chance.

Reply #6220 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Norwood Morialta?

2 state players, 1 reserve and 1 guy who missed out due to injury?

Reply #6372 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Does anyone know if Concordia is playing? We played them earlier in the year and thay had a big centre called AJ who killed us and a guard who was pretty quick.

Reply #6373 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

I think Norwood Morialta play Cabra some time soon. I think Norwood will probably get the W in that one.

St. Ignatius are alright, aren't they?

Reply #6375 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

st ignatius and concordia arent in year 10 KO this year

Reply #6388 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What age are Norwood's state players though and also what age is their reserve and injury prone guy? 16s?

Reply #6401 | Report this post

wellduh  
Years ago

hmm did somebody say CABRA?

Reply #6421 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

pasadena beat henley by 10ish!

Reply #6452 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Hoop, don't go there :P

Hopefully their Open team will be ok next year, they'll have a couple of div 1 players and solid backups.

Reply #6459 | Report this post

Am i Right!!  
Years ago

we beat henly by 10 woah even thou we playd crap we were dtill doin it easy boys good job

Reply #6462 | Report this post

Mayhem  
Years ago

u werent doin it easy, we were winnin in the third quater.

and just for the record that was our worst game of the year by far. not one person on our team played well.

10 points isnt much

Reply #6477 | Report this post

basman  
Years ago

sacred heart vs unley in the quarters is shaping up as the game that will decide the championship. these two teams boast way too much talent for any other bunch of pretenders in this comp. sacred heart vs heathfield on monday, should see a comfortable W for the boys from paringa hall. shc for open boys title next year as well.

Reply #6530 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

SHC wont win KO next year, they wone even be in with a sniff, silly call

Reply #6625 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hahah what a joke.. no way SHC will make it!

Reply #6627 | Report this post

Walks and Talks  
Years ago

Please guys and maybe girls. You really think Unley is the best school. I heard that st Michaels are up their. Anoyone try and play against the HUGE state captain and first year state CHRIS MOLITOR.

Reply #6661 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he isnt year 10 is he?

Reply #6665 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

probably not but anyway unley are one of the best. they have the best lineup and starting five.

Reply #6666 | Report this post

sidney deane  
Years ago

Molitor is a yr 10 - thats a fact. Stefan hoffamn starting PG from woodvill u/18 1 is also in the team. St Mics have another four division one players... lotta depth

Give them the shield now and get it over with...

Reply #6672 | Report this post

basman  
Years ago

do any of u guys know who will be in the sacred heart team next year? they will tear up. and by the way, the SHC yr 10's beat heathfield by 25 in KO today, at the dodgy heathfield stadium. heathfield have tom huxford and daniel lang. not a bad effort.

Reply #6706 | Report this post

Walks and Talks  
Years ago

Yeah Molitor is definately in yr 10 they didnt win every game because both Chris and Stefan didnt play year 10 just played Open A

Reply #6781 | Report this post

ahmm  
Years ago

Cabra?? Did someone say that or was i mis reading?

Reply #6809 | Report this post

Ellju#50  
Years ago

Anyone heard of Aberfoyle Park??????
Cabra are npthing but a peice of poo.... (well they were in year 9) and we beat them with ease. Aberfoyle are going to suprise everyone i think. I kno ull probly say different, but Abefoyle are in with a real good chance. We have players from Sturt and South All in div 2 or 1. Unley may be the favorites and with out doubt have a sweet team. Anyone kno who their coach is?

Reply #6866 | Report this post

Years ago

Look!

Stop talking about these freaky tall guys from henley(who probably don't exist), guys who play for St.Michaels who aren't even yr10's, Mikele! Stop boasting about you and your school (oh yeah and even though those country players in that all star team haven't ever played together, they wouldn't have be been beaten by a puplic school if that school wasn't really good.) Just look at the evidence! Unley won the KO thing in yr8, had some crap yr 10's in their team in yr9, just can't loose in saturday morning stuff. Just looking at all that stuff, it kinda looks like they'll win the yr10 KO comp too. They could probably play with their bench for KO and still do ok.

Reply #6883 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ellju#50 - cabra have div 1,2 players too. Not saying that you have a bad team but you cant say that cabra is crap, when theyre clearly not!

Reply #6904 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeh they can, just score more than them

Reply #7011 | Report this post

Ellju#50  
Years ago

Anonymous,

i aint saying you have a crap team either, i take back the bit i said i got confused wif a diff team, it turned out we beat cabra last year but only by 5, so it is any1's game if we play ya. We have our draw tomorow, and are hopefully expecting to get through, the hardest team in our comp wil be carijn. If we beat them then we are probly through.

ELLJU#50

Reply #7013 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

St Michaels' access to this forum has been blocked. Your school staff have also been notified.

The same has occurred with Blackfriars after I requested information from the school ISP. Their IT staff have been provided with the posts and timestamps to trace who has been abusing school services.

I provide this forum service out of my own pocket and having to clean up offensive posts that kids think are funny, tough or whatever wastes my time. You embarrass yourselves and your school with your inability to discuss simple matters in a fair and inoffensive manner.

Reply #7037 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

isaac unley are the best right?

Reply #7038 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I have no idea. It's not like I go there anymore...

Reply #7040 | Report this post

Years ago

who's isaac? do you controll this whole forum thing. if so, GOOD JOB!

Reply #7046 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well listen up ABERFOYLE PARK RULE the gals might no be that bad but the boys well thats a different story...... they are the best and did so good winning their first round clash by 48 against the highly quoted cardijn and reynella east. Look out boys hub boys are just round the corner from takin home that final prize..... YEA

Reply #7343 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #7344 | Report this post

Ellju#50  
Years ago

Got that right!

Reply #7345 | Report this post

Rookie  
Years ago

Just letting everyone know that Cabra lost to Norwood/Morialta by i think 20 or so.

Reply #7356 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

No joke ellju, we hub boys have quite a bit of depth this year. Actually not a lot of depth as were all a bunch of lanky tall kids, not one kid under 6 foot, but you get the picture. Although we dont have some of the stars of some other schools like unley etc, we were the team they beat in the grandfinal of year 8, etc, so weve always been in the ranks. Unley arent as imposing as in the past due to the fact not many of them have grown..and we have, especially fish, so i reckon we might have the edge on them this year. Cabra dont really sound too good, Sacred Heart are always a threat, cabra? meh..
Btw, hub really need a decent coach: currently they are being "coached" by like a south u18 div 5 team manager, yes..those are his only credentials, so yeah. meh, winning the grandfinal of regionals by 48, who needs a coach :D
over and out

Reply #7358 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

THE HUB HAVEN'T A CHANCE IN KO U GUYS HAVE A STAE PLAYER WHO WAS PICKED 2 SHOOT AND DIDN'T. YOU GUYS GOT A BELTING IN THE KO GF IN YEAR 8 OR 9 AGAINST UNLEY. THE GAME THAT WILL DECIDE YEAR 10 KO THIS YEAR WILL BE THE WINNER OF SHC AND PASSADENA SOMETIME NEXT WEEK AND I WE(SHC) PLAY LIKE WE CAN WIL HARRI HARVEY (U16 1 & STATE), SCOTT O'CONNOR(U16 1 FIRST YEAR), MARK BORROS(U18 1 FIRST YEAR), BRAD PENROSE(U16 1) AND DAN CRISP(16 1) AS OUR STARTES ALONG WITH A STRONG BENCH AND A EXPERIACED COACH SHC CAN GO ALL THE WAY

Reply #7370 | Report this post

tin tin  
Years ago

not wrong there... but i believe the most important game of all is in the quarters, when the winner of pasadena vs shc plays unley. the winner of that goes into the carnival, and would be favoured to win from there. so i predict the winner of unley vs shc/pas will win the whole thing.

Reply #7376 | Report this post

School ball  
Years ago

how did cabra boys go last week??

Reply #7382 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

clearly, i am the state player that was "supposed" to shoot and didnt. Where the hell did u pull that from?? Sure, if arnie wanted me to shoot, i couldve won the tournament ;), but hey, the competition needed a chance. My role at perth was to back up harri in the point position, and as harri is a beast, i never really got a chance to do this or shoot for that matter! And besides, im not the only player in the hub team.

starting line up (taken on this season): myself (state, sturt u16 1's), Fish (tall lanky guy from sturt 16 1's, jake B captain (south 18 2's), Matt H (south 168 2's), and Christian E (Sturt 16 2's)
Bench: Chad F (South 16 2's), Luka G (south 18 2's) Simon B (south 18 2's), jesse H (south 18 3's) Nick R (South 18 3's

As every single one of our ten players is playing at a fairly high district level, i reckon were gonna do fairly well. We beat cardijn (micheal F, Tom S and Big steve C), and Hallets (Sam H, Nick E) quite convinvingly, and repeating again-won the grandfinal of regionals by 48 points! clearly sacred heart/cabra/unley/pas etc dont have as much depth as the mighty Hub.

I reckon Norwood morialta are gonna kain everyone though, i mean 3 of the best bigs in the state! Most teams could contain one..but 3!!!

Reply #7444 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

Oh and btw, the only belting we got by unley in year 8 was scott f belting my balls when i took a charge on him! there was only like 10 points in the game, and as i mentioned b4, they havent grown...especially jacko and cat dog

Reply #7445 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

why does everyone hate steve? he is pretty cool, get to know him first

Reply #7447 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

shmee, u did go to CPS didn't you?

Reply #7448 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

by CPS do you mean craigburn? coz yes i am a burnie. And james, nice backup on the steve comments, i dont get why people hate him even though he did clean me up twice in the semis a couple of weeks a go

Reply #7449 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i sure do mean craigburn! im that guy that you call a small bitch! Saw you in the canteen at pasadena on friday night!

Reply #7450 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

right..? small bitch hey? Jarryd?

Reply #7451 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

hey there mitch!

Reply #7452 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nooope, keep guessing! i went to craigburn and as i was leaving pasadena on friday night i said goodbye to you while you were in the canteen! According to you and everyone back in cps im a little small bitch! PS i play basketball ;)

Reply #7453 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

lol hey cameron, hey james. Clearly the Hub is gonna kain both your schools in KO (unley, and cabra for all those interested), have cabra qualified for the tournament yet? Didnt you guys lose to norwood morialta on thursday?

Reply #7455 | Report this post

Paul Arnott  
Years ago

Hey there Boony! Please go to bed :)

Reply #7456 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

I will after Ghost, I love the movie sorry Arnie. :P

Reply #7458 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

clearly you will not cain us mitch as we have all ready screwed up and lost!

Reply #7459 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ha! Sprung! What you doing cruising the school pages at such an hour Arnie! Shouldnt you be resting up for the big game tommorow too? Carlo wouldve been in bed ages ago :D... whos your tip for year 10 knockout?

Reply #7460 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

May i ask one thing also as to why Jake Burfitt is your team captain?

Reply #7461 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

AHH! the last one was by me...

Reply #7462 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

DAMMIT! beat me too the post! ah well you all know which one was my message... Jake is captain because i did not want to be the one who had to talk to our coach! He is so basketball illiterate! you may want to have a talk to him arnie, coz i was trying to run our state plays, but he said they were crap and would never work!

Reply #7463 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

your coach sounds like a smart man! Why would you want to run the state plays when you can run south div 5 plays? come on mitch get with it! ;)

Reply #7464 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

Mitch do you have msn?

Reply #7466 | Report this post

Carlo Bertetic  
Years ago

sorry still up. Booney stay up al you like and mitch was i talking to you before.

Reply #7467 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

Haha Carlo. I'm tired as it is, I'll be out in about 15 minutes.

Reply #7468 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

And I am siked for tomorrow, get ready Carlo :)

Reply #7469 | Report this post

Carlo Bertetic  
Years ago

i look forward to tomorrow. But i think it is time to get you little self into bed.

Reply #7471 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

Ok then, night. See you tomorrow :P

Reply #7472 | Report this post

Carlo Bertetic  
Years ago

your such a liar

Reply #7474 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Considering this thread is Year 10 Knockout i just want to say Mitch, Your tram si good but no chance, im sorry to say this but you only make it as far as you do every year because you have an easy draw but once you get into the mix of things you start to lose. No chance against Norwood Morialta with all those Norwood blokes in there! If you hade me and Shaun in the team like back at CPS then easy win ;)

Reply #7475 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

Talkin to me before? no..i presume you mean the guy in the 16 finals thread..coz no that wasnt me. Yeah i got msn: [email protected]
clearly im now gonna get spammed with randoms but meh...
oh, and im going for forestville for the second half, norwood for the 1st. will see everyone there..

Reply #7476 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

hey, i kept big steve c to 8 points when we played cardijn, so luke, owen, and zac are nothing! Im taller than owen, unsure about luke, and only a centimetre smaller than zac! (based on thursday's measurements). However the whole weight/strenght thing is gonna be an issue :s...expecially as our othe big is skinnier/weaker than me!
other embarrasing facts to come out of thursdays tests: both luke and owen are faster and more agile than me, yet they are big men and im point guard..how embarrising *shudder*

Reply #7479 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You see Mitch, you need me in your side as i am a PG too but i'm agile and faster because i am a midget:P

Reply #7480 | Report this post

Carlo Bertetic  
Years ago

i now know who you are shmee!!! what do you think our chances are???
What do we need to do to win? YOUr a very intelligent kid!

Reply #7482 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

lol you ever played against harri hotwheels (AKA cesty)? doesnt matter how fast of agile you are...
Same with Aaron B, and josh K of whateva school they go to, they will also be a tough team to beat

Reply #7483 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i have played against him once actually! didn't do too bad against him actually! Obviously he ripped me up but not as bad as what i thought he would!

Reply #7485 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who are you anonymous

Reply #7486 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

just ask shmee who i am! if you are too lazy to do that then scroll up the page and read!

Reply #7487 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

lol people have been saying my name all through this thread...how clever you are to finally work it out!
To close down harri, i reckon the best bet is to force him right. Put aaron on him, or maybe josh, and get him off his damn left hand. After pairing up with him in 1 on 1 at SASI every week, this is my inside information. Also, when ever he shotfakes, he puts a foot back, so you know hes gonna burn you and not shoot. as soon as you see him do that, you jump to his left hand. you see, if i was fast and agile, i would be a gun :D

Reply #7488 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ok who are you both

Reply #7490 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

smart boy mitch but yes true, only if you were agile :P

Reply #7491 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

jeez mMITCH, this other anonymous bloke doesn't know who we are?

Reply #7492 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

i am mitch s of sturt 16 1's, and the other anonymous is cameron m of forestville 18's div?? (sorry cam am not sure :D)

Reply #7494 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You stupid little boy! nah its cool, 18 3s (Champs by the way)

Reply #7496 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i added your email but it hasn't seemed to work Mitch!

Reply #7500 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

yeah im not online..cbf

Reply #7503 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hi ppple
i think hub have a preety good chance of winning we have a team full of districs and they are all in high divs. this is cuming from an expert basketballer and no wat im on bout. laters

Reply #7533 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

oh yer just 1 thing i herd bout the people bad mouthing the girls ko teams. just to let u no basketball is a girls sport too so dont go round dissing all the girls ok thanx

Reply #7534 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

who was dissing the girls teams?

Reply #7561 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i herd that sum 1 was dissing them and we think its wrong so yea have fun guys hub rock especially 1 guy in the team.

Reply #7747 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

hey umm, how'd cabra boys go?? are they still in or are they Knocked out??
How are Unley going? Have they played yet??

Reply #7758 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

u should know schoolies ;)

Reply #7760 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

haha nah i don't know actually - i was hoping fellow unleyans were on to tell me when they play.. and if they've played

Reply #7761 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

Unley's game is this Thursday vs Mount Barker.

Reply #7764 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

schoooooolliiiieeess........

Reply #7766 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

yes...

Reply #7771 | Report this post

Capper  
Years ago

Mt Barker got all the state countries so they have a chance. I seen their starting five and it is all state country. Hub rock. Mitch simmons our best player easy

Reply #7774 | Report this post

someguy  
Years ago

Cadbra lost to us (Norwood Morialta) by 20 or something, they take it pretty seriously lol. There whole school was watching.

We could of pumped them if we had past it into Zak everytime but we didnt lol.

Reply #7777 | Report this post

hi there  
Years ago

hey have u herd how the hub won the grand final how cool is that. too bad 4 the girls tho man they could hav done it without that injred player.. i mean there was 2 girls on that team that were excellent and did really good 1 girl gave a massive block and the other 1 with those threes wow the did good
catcha later

Reply #7782 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hi mitch u rock

Reply #7783 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

matt .h. u rock my world you set it on fire sorry if you didnt want me too write dis

Reply #7784 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

that last message was from a girl and not a guy so yea girls love this chat room its great taking bout bball

Reply #7785 | Report this post

basman  
Years ago

'matt .h. u rock my world you set it on fire sorry if you didnt want me too write dis'............................yeah, really looks like ur talkin bout bball there

Reply #7800 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

no shit piss off alex and matt, get a room other than a chat room. HA! yeah...i went there..

Anyway,
GO HUB

Reply #7816 | Report this post

Capper  
Years ago

mitch leave them alone. your a star mitch you are the best player in our team behind that jake kid he is fucken awesome. jj

Reply #7837 | Report this post

Rookie  
Years ago

Gosh after reading this thread so many times i stil cant work out who some people are.
The worst thing is they know who i am.

Reply #7876 | Report this post

Joe Ingles  
Years ago

pasadena beta sacred heart by 24...

Reply #7877 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

get ova yaself rOOKie

Reply #7885 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

Unley girls beat Brighton by 39 today!

Reply #7889 | Report this post

did i read at the start of this forum that Sacred Heart were a contender i mean really pasadena beat them by 24 2day and i wouldnt of thought that pasadena would have a chance against them but oo well looks like its outta unley,Pasadena and whoever else is left.

Reply #7891 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

Jesus! how did sacred heart get beaten by that much! Any one wanna provide some details about the game? Who do pasadena have?

Reply #7900 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sacred Heat were in it for the first 3 quartes with a 8 point game and back 2 4 at one stage but just didnt have enough down the stretch and pasadena blew it out in the last they are a good side but not good enought 2 beat unley

Reply #7904 | Report this post

basman  
Years ago

the hearts were missing scott o'connor, who was playin year 8 KO, and it showed. they obviously needed his 'hard at it' approach to shut down their rebounders and he was sorely missed. pasadena played some good bball.

Reply #7931 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

so the hearts were missing some heart so to speak?

Reply #7944 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so it is down 2 Unley, pasadena and hub so far into the final round. interesting. does any1 no who the otha team is?

Reply #7946 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

unley still need to play mercedes and then if they win that they play pasadena before the finals.

Reply #7951 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

SHC flat out sucked!

Even if they were with Scott and minus another O'Connor which would have helped them they wouldn't have had a chance!
Clarke got way out coached and Harri hot wheels Harvey simply had nothing against Trev Pearce!

Reply #7962 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

clearly harri hot wheels doesnt get outplayed by anyone except maybe me, and thats my nickname for him btw, that and cesty, so youd have to blame the coach, justin Schueller i believe :D..yeah it has to be his fault.

Reply #7977 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Justin didn't coach them, Brett Clarke did. Altho Justin would have got out coached by Richard Hill too me thinks.

Reply #7980 | Report this post

Rookie  
Years ago

I am over myself, but it seems someone cant take a joke. I made the comment based on all u young ones turning this into a who are u, no who are u, msn swapping forum. Thats y the results got moved from general to here.
U kids need to laugh sometimes.

Reply #8009 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

ha ha...

Reply #8011 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

Yeah, i have had the delights of being coached by both justin and Richard. Both are awesome, however Richards experience would give him the advantage. Anyway, are SHC out now? Also, there are rumours of us hub boys having a pre-state's scrimmage against the alrighty knocked out cabrinians. Our reputation amongst this forum depends on the outcome me thinks.

Reply #8017 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

Just posting to say Unley beat Mt Barker 95-52.

Reply #8021 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

just bring it mitchy boy! us cabrinians have game and will put up a fight!

Reply #8028 | Report this post

Ellju#50  
Years ago

hmmmm... last year we beat u cabrinians by 5 points. And our team has got alot better since then.

Reply #8070 | Report this post

soc  
Years ago

anonymous dude, how do u know brett clarke, and also, who are you?

Reply #8081 | Report this post

passerby  
Years ago

Haha sorry i know this is a bit late but ROOKIE - if ya dont like the way everyone talks on here.. then go sumwhere else for christs sake...

Reply #8083 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hub rule and shut shmee and go capper i agree with you jake is awsome, but the hole team is awsome. hey the state player in cardijn is preeety good and i agree wid ellju #50 they have a strong team....

Reply #8091 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

sorry? did u tell me to shut up? or was your grammer and spelling too incomprehensible to possibly interpret?
Damn straight we have a strong team...

(Mod: Mitch, I'd re-read that post again and report to your English teacher's office!)

Reply #8107 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Did Jack Garrett win the Basketball Festival Year 10 MVP anyone? I was overseas and would like to know, thanks. James Rigney

Reply #8111 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

passerby -- if someone wishes to preserve their anonymity by using an alias, allow them to do so.

Reply #8117 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sorry Issac but i have to add this in.......
Why do u have an alias passerby, to keep ur anonymity to urself by any chance??
I love this forum and i think it is great that people chat on here about the best thing that this state has (apart from the POWER!) to offer and it should be embraced by something like this. I made the first comment about everyone knowing who each other is as i felt left behind and it was tongue in cheek. People can most likely work out who I am by reading my posts.
Secondly i made the second comment as someone had a dig at me for no real reason and i felt i shoudl explain myself as I am doing now.
End of story, lets move on to something more important..........
BASKETBALL.
Yes i believe Jack Garrett did win the Yr 10 medal if I can remember.

Reply #8134 | Report this post

Rookie  
Years ago

By the way that was indeed ROOKIE in the last post.

Reply #8135 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

lol izaac ill get right on to that! Oh and btw thanks for dobbing me into my dad about swearing!

Reply #8148 | Report this post

Mr Happy  
Years ago

Wow Mitch u swear? bet ur dad wasnt happy with u :P

Reply #8213 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what teams are left in the year 10 comp this year? who are the most likely to win it?

Reply #8401 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

cough.. unley... cough

Reply #8415 | Report this post

fudgeman  
Years ago

hey schoolies who r u

Reply #8424 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

cough..... not cabra ......cough

Reply #8429 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

ive just been through this in another thread.. and i couldn't be bothered doing it again.. so look there

Reply #8431 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If the Unley boys are so good then why is it that the Unley girls aren't? If they ahve such a strong basketball tradition?

Reply #8432 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

Your right the Unley boys are good.. hope they do well in their next game like they did in their last.. Luck Boys!!
Now the girls.. who ever said they weren't good. They won their last game by 40+ and have alot of young, strong district players..

Reply #8435 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Won by 40+ ey? I personally heard it was by 39 but then again that's not much of a win considering they played Mount Gambier i think it was! That's not much of a judgement game!

Reply #8437 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

Oh sorry.. i was one point off.. my bad
And they played Brighton High school, hardly anywhere near Mount Gambier.. i suggest u reconsider where you seek your information

Reply #8438 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Still Brighton is not much of a judgement game! Did they have 1 or 2 division 3 district players?

Reply #8439 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

there arent many schools around worth judging by their game.. there are alot of average school teams atm..

Reply #8440 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

one being Unley girls!

Reply #8443 | Report this post

passerby  
Years ago

hey how bout you leave the unley girls alone!! they seem to have been doin pretty well.. who cares who they play, they've got a great coach and are still winning convincingly!! goodluck girls !

Reply #8507 | Report this post

Rookie  
Years ago

Yes, good luck to Unley- a great bunch of girls that can go far.
Seeing as u have asked who i am before, who might u be passerby? Give me a clue, thats all i need.
If not thats cool, i respect people wanting to be anonymous.

Reply #8515 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

can we keep this thread to the guys? girls have a different thread.

any late games been played?

Reply #8523 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

mercedes play unley on the first thursday back, the winner to play pasadena

Reply #8542 | Report this post

Rookie  
Years ago

I am sorry anon but i dont see anywhere in this thread that says Yr 10 Knockout (guys basketball conversation only)? DO U?
It is just by coincidence i believe that guys basketball was talked about from the beginning.
This was the heading and question:

Year 10 Knockout (#509)
Ok the contenders are Unley, Sabra and Sacred Heart.

Anyone else decent?

Do u see that as a gender specific question?

A BIG NO!

BASKETBALL is BASKETBALL.

Reply #8544 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who is unley's great coach?

Reply #8545 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

(Mod: Removed.)

Reply #8550 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree with you anonymous! She is quite the inexperienced!

Reply #8568 | Report this post

new_names  
Years ago

i think maybe some of u anonymous' should invest in new names.. its hell cofusing when 2 dif anonymous' are dissagreeing with another :S:S

Reply #8571 | Report this post

a guy  
Years ago

hey wen do u hub guys and all the other guys actually start playin neways.

Reply #8575 | Report this post

schoolies friend  
Years ago

I think the Unley coach is quite good! Will take her team quite a long way! Maybe to the grand if they are lucky!

Reply #8576 | Report this post

R bear  
Years ago

what makes her inexperienced?? im guessing that the success of her team would make her a good coach- or is that not how u see it...
and also schoolies would not degrade herself so perhaps its time that ppl stop pretending to be other people

Reply #8577 | Report this post

schoolies friend  
Years ago

It was me and i admitted that it was me a few posts ago!

Reply #8579 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no girl is inexperienced with basketball, girls no their basketball too.

Reply #8581 | Report this post

schoolies friend  
Years ago

True, and someone such as the Unley caoch who spends the amount of time around basketball such as herself is anything but inexperienced!

Reply #8583 | Report this post

passerby  
Years ago

I agree "schoolies friend"... i've watched schoolies coach her Unley team, and she does a great job. She has the smarts to take that team to finals!

Reply #8623 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

thank you schoolies friend and passerby

Reply #8656 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

A quote I likedfrom the text

"The word "left" comes from an Old English word meaning "weak" or "worthless."

Reply #8697 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

Oops, sorry wrong thread =\

Reply #8698 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

what the hell boony, that was way smart for a little forestville/unley boy such as yourself...pitty it was the wrong thread.

Stick to the basketball A.K.A losing to Hub/sturt :D

Reply #9027 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

looking at the hub team that you described earlier in the thread i think you may struggle shmee! could be a few big loses in the finals i think

Reply #9029 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

shmee not everyone is as bright as you :P

Reply #9031 | Report this post

Mr Happy  
Years ago

Mitch u must think ur Hub team is good but there not good until they play a game and a decent team. ohh and lose to unley

Reply #9067 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There seems to be this feeling that Unley will do well in the Year 10 Boys knockout, well they have to get pass Mercedes first before they can move onto the finals.

Reply #9103 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

They should do aiight there what has Merc got to offer?? Who they have to go against the Unley boys?

Reply #9114 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

Hey Tara.

Nathan Chettle tells me we will roll Mercedes. He says they have no height so we will be feeding the ball to Jarryd and Scott for most of the time. Should be a good game.

Reply #9120 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

Awesome.. i hope to get out there
PS ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!!! YAY

Reply #9148 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

HAPPPPPPPPPY BIIIRRTHHHDAYYYY BOOM!
have a great day!

Reply #9238 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Happy Birthday! Someone else's birthday is today aswell!
Hint - I love her

Reply #9279 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

your mum?

Reply #9282 | Report this post

Take Luck  
Years ago

nice call mate, u think of that all by yourself.

Reply #9287 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

sorry but nah, my gf. Sorry to dissappoint Libertine!

Reply #9319 | Report this post

fudgeman  
Years ago

sounds like unley r gonna be even harder to beat now recently adding a 6 foot 5 yr 9 from darwin to their squad

Reply #9721 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he isnt that good

Reply #9725 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the darwin guy seems to be very skinny and weak

Reply #9730 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

how about we wait and see what he can do.. give him a chance

Reply #9736 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

Heard Unley boys won this morning against Mercedes i think.. un sure of results so anyone wanna holla with them... cheers

ps..and year 8's also with a win
Job Boys!!

Reply #9928 | Report this post

fudgeman  
Years ago

unley beat mercedes by bout 25 and bryce scored bout 20 points and got bout 10 board so dont write him off before u see him play

Reply #9954 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

mmm, amen to that sister...

Reply #9967 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

Bryce is very good and Scott he only scored about 10, god damn over exaggeration =\

Reply #9972 | Report this post

fudgeman  
Years ago

geez broomstomper it doesnt matter how many points he got he had an outstanding debut game.

Reply #10113 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

u leave shmee alone the hub team is going to make all u guys wet ur pants. nah just jokes.... but the hub team have a great chance concidering the amount of district players are back and playing friday nights... and a great school coach.. westy even tho he can be soo mean but punishment is good it makes you play a better game. good luck to all the yr 8 knock out boys and girls teams hoo also have awsome coaches.........

Reply #10118 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

Ha damn straight they have good coaches, namely me and some other no names coaching the year 8 boys. Can you randoms stop putting undue pressure on us hub boys, Unley are clearly the superior race with their northern recruit. If you do in fact play for the hub, please assign an alias, so everyone can see who would write such poop.

The opinions stated above by the random, are not condoned by me and most hub fellas...

Reply #10125 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

Mitch I reckon our year 8 boys will beat yours :P They have a good player from what I saw and 2 AND 1 tryhards who suck =\

Reply #10126 | Report this post

coach  
Years ago

oi leave those boys alone why dont you pick on sum 1 ya own size unless boony u r a year 8 but the boys are going to dominate in week 6 so get over it.

Reply #10201 | Report this post

coach  
Years ago

opps sorri wrong thread and its another boony ma bad

Reply #10202 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

haha nps, i wasnt having a go at the year eights though, just one player who didnt get on until the third quarter wore 2 finger bands, an elbow band and two wristbands. unneccasary (or however the hell you spell it)

Reply #10206 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

can we move this to the year 8 thread, sort of off topic..

Reply #10283 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

for all you unley or sturt players that know Tom Daymen A.K.A doc, have i got a story for you. On friday, Tom was casually standing around with his new U18 3a team, being his usual 5 foot 2 imposing self, when his new and unfamiliar coach enters the scene. He looks around at his team, and then happens to look down to tie his shoe, and in doing so spot Tom. He then poses this question to the unsuspecting man child: "excuse me, are you in Under 18's?" of course amidst the hysterical acts of immature teenagers such as myself, coach Grant becomes quite confused. He then queries: "what, you arent?". Tom simply gestures with a series of blushes and nods that he is in fact an under eighteen. Classic...

Reply #10289 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

just becaus pple are small it doesnt mean you can go pay them out some small player are the best :)

Reply #11059 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

unley yr 10 beat pasandena by 30 points

Reply #11118 | Report this post

tommy.d  
Years ago

i agree with anonymous

Reply #12996 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

Oh and its looking good over at the final this morning.
Year 8 unley gals beat cabra by about 10. And are now playing st aloyisis, and i believe will win it. Year 8 unley boys opponent were too scared to even show up to their game this morning. so automatic win for the boys..
Year 10 unley fellas beat Aberfoyle Park by enough..
and from what i know about cabra year 10's they only beat millicent school team by 7.

will get more results when i head back to morphetvale. ps umpiring is SHOCKING over there!!

go unley! and go tommy d!!

Reply #13042 | Report this post

mam  
Years ago

send us sum messages tara!

Reply #13046 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

15 + travels in the first game, wtf?

Reply #13051 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

hahahah i know.. that was pathetic.. bloody travels called on hayden and bryce for powering up under the basket

Reply #13061 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

not to mention on jack, tom and myself, then soft fouls but at least we won our first game

Reply #13066 | Report this post

bigfella  
Years ago

unley averaging 1 tec a game know

Reply #13081 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

haha yeh

first game team got a tech foul paying out the refs 15 travel calls

second game jack garret swore at the ref

Reply #13083 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Year 10 Girls - Cabra beat SAC
Year 8 Boys - Cabra beat aberfolye
Year 8 Boys - Cabra beat Kings Bapist
Year 8 Boys - Unley Beat Aberfoyle

Grand Final will be between Cabra and Unley. yr 8 Boys (basically Cabra is just to strong for Unley and any other team in SA)

Year 10 Girls will be another matchup against Cabra and SAC for the Grand Final. These two teams should just play against each other, there seems to be no other competition for them.

Year 10 Boys (i think) will be a great grand final match between Pedare and Norwood Morialta. to much talen there. Unley is good, but not good enough. Aberfoyle should have stayed home. There match against Unley was below par and Unley was having a terrible game anyway. Sorry the refs were having a terrible game. Definitely a situation where the refs can destroy a match.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS!

Reply #13084 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I know Mitch and his team have been talking it up on here and so i was just wondering how they went today! Would someone be able to tell me? Mitch perhaps if you aren't crying too much?

Reply #13092 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Pedare = Aaron B, Josh K, Brad G (who else??)
Norwood Morialta = Owen G, Luke G, Ben H, Zac J (Who else???)

Now didn't I pick those two teams 6 months ago when Mikele was talking crap? :D

Reply #13107 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bonny, Schoolies keep bagging refs. We all know they don't read this do they!?!?! ;-)

Reply #13114 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

ooops =\

not bagging you, just your travel calls :P

Reply #13156 | Report this post

bigfella  
Years ago

Final results

Year 10 Girls Not Known
Year 8 Boys - Cabra beat Unley by 9
Year 10 Boys - Not Known
Year 8 Girls - Unley Beat Modbry cit by 13

Reply #13182 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

bigfella do you go to unley?

Reply #13184 | Report this post

Carlo Bertetic.  
Years ago

Pedare won the year 10 knockout

Reply #13187 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

they won by default...stupid default
Norwood Morialta were much more awesome

Reply #13190 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Jack played like shit all finals.
I thought he was gonna carve up but he didnt really even try to dominate

Reply #13192 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

why did they win by default?

Reply #13199 | Report this post

tommy.d  
Years ago

Jack didnt play that badly he was probably still the best for Unley. Dont forget that unley didnt have Jarryd Fildes which leaves a pretty big hole in the team.i agree that norwood definately shud have taken it out

Reply #13200 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yes jack played bad, jacking up 20 odd shots, dribbled in 3v1 shot it and he just refused to pass, so did their import guy, james played crap, scott played pretty good

Reply #13201 | Report this post

fudgeman  
Years ago

cabra won the chicks 9/10

Reply #13216 | Report this post

tommy.d  
Years ago

anonymous which team were u playing for?

Reply #13241 | Report this post

bigfella  
Years ago

anonymous can be any one tom you don't but your name in

Reply #13259 | Report this post

tommy.d  
Years ago

i no but i still want to no which school he goes to.to see if we played him or whatever

Reply #13263 | Report this post

Goody  
Years ago

pedare won the yr 10 ko final against norwood morialta by 8 points. pedare didnt lose a game through the finals.pedare beatnorwood first game by 4 points, then aberfoyle park by 12 points and then unley by 10 points.
our team line up was: aaron bradbrook (norwood 18 div 1), josh krake (norwood 18 div 1), Brad g (woodville 18 div 1), adam smith (noth 18 div 1), daniel pomeroy (north 18 div 3), daniel fitsimons (north 18 div 3), Paul Joyce (church ball), Bryce Allen (used to play for norwood 16 div 4) hope this info helps. l8er

Reply #13276 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Aberfoyle Park was a big chance they lost there best player in the 1st game but most of the players that were in there the team play district and they had the best chance to win!! there shots werent going in! they could of won a game against Norwood if it wasnt for some cheating the the norwood scorer!!! Bad luck hub! ur team is HOT!!!

Reply #13302 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

that guy wasn't there best player !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply #13354 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

seeing as pedare had all those div 1 players i think the other three schools put in an extreamly good effot

Reply #13391 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i agree

Reply #13426 | Report this post

tommy.d  
Years ago

i still think if unley had jarrod they wud have taken it out, we needed sum more height

Reply #13427 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

and some more offence, coming from another school, you had two players who really shouldn't have been shooting, they should've been passing it off

Reply #13433 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

unley did have hight tom exept they were all lanky and not strong enough to get to the boards and then go on a fast break without travelling

Reply #13508 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

mitch is dreaming i do not think so he must be in another world

Reply #13614 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

wow...so much admiration amongst the young fans. It brings a tear to the eye...:$
Clearly i was bagging my team more than i was talking it up all you anonymous poo jabbers. Our team never stood a chance against the likes of our superior competitors. We were simply there to "represent" the "south side". Yeah, thats right all you g-bangers, mitch is in the house, or i was just saying that we won the southern divisiony thingo. Also if your gonna pay me/the team out, please at least make it comprehensible, let alone valid.
Unley were too small, we were too not-teamish, norwood were too tall, pedare were too cool.

Reply #13621 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

I agree with mitch, he was telling his teammates not to talk the team up.

Mitch we weren't that small =\

Reply #13622 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i liked the rhyme mitch, was good! too small, not-teamish, too tall, too cool! I like it a lot!

Reply #13639 | Report this post

meh  
Years ago

If Ignatius played we would have smashed you all, 49 and 1 over three years... players knocking down 51 points in a game and 39 in a half. Would of been fun to see how we would have gone...

Reply #13832 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If you were so good why didn't you play?

Reply #13836 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I see Shaun Scott has discovered the forum!

Reply #13842 | Report this post

jason balfor  
Years ago

wirrianda will win this time

Reply #23730 | Report this post

wickid  
Years ago

watch out for st micks this year tom and lewis are an unstopabl team then big joe on the bords
st micks will be up there

Reply #28144 | Report this post

richo  
Years ago

hey does anyone know if a draw has been made for any of the yr 10 knockout games this yr?? anyone know who faith will be playing??

Reply #46514 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the draw is out but i dont know about faith. not even sure if they entered

Reply #46531 | Report this post

richo  
Years ago

yer i play 4 faith, we killed nuri high in our first game and now play sum pt pirrie team and xavier

our team is ok but we only really have josh (in starting 5 of faith open team that was runners up in the state) and me that have actually played district.

Reply #52247 | Report this post

jimmy  
Years ago

that josh guy must be good!

Reply #52290 | Report this post

sexc  
Years ago

Well if Salisbury high decide to play they will lose

Reply #55615 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:12 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754