Isaac
Years ago

Funny Sixers vs Crocs, Wednesday night

Spread the word because Scott Ninnis is coming to town.

Adelaide vs Townsville at the Dome on Wednesday the 16th at 7:10 PM.

Also featuring will be Rob Rose, John Rillie and Brad Newley.

The Sixers have lost two straight and need a home win to get things back on track. The Crocs have broken their epic losing streak and will be looking to upset the home side.

Tickets from Venue*Tix or at the door. If you buy at the door, you could get the chance to sit courtside.

Get there early for the pre-game face off on the outside ring between the Navy Seals and the Paul Rees Posse for eternal bragging rights.

Topic #5129 | Report this topic

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

Damn those pesky Socceroos and their neverending quest for World Cup qualification.

If I go to the basketball, the Socceroos win 2-0 in the greatest match ever played - but if I watch the soccer, not only does Australia miss out in yet another heartbreaker but the Sixers and Crocs go to triple OT with Oscar shooting a shot inside the paint to win the game at the buzzer and also silence the Hoops SA "experts".

What to do?

Reply #58802 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Ive got myself a little handheld TV. I just hope it will pick sbs up ok in the dome.

Reply #58803 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

This is a serious danger game for Adelaide, it needs to be near sell out crowd. The Crocs will be very determined and unfortunatley look like they are back in form, considering some the close loses they have endoured before the Taipans spanking.

Reply #58824 | Report this post

Smush  
Years ago

The soccer impact will be substantial to the crowd tonight. As Im taping the soccer to watch after the bball, it would be nice if sixers managed not to plaster the soccer score over the scoreboard or announce it over the PA. It would be even nicer if the sixers had a functioning email system so a request like this could actually be made to them formally.

Reply #59084 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

I've emailed Potsie, Bonz the MC and the Music Man to tell Neil (courtside announcer) to keep quiet about it.

Reply #59087 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:27 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754