Bizzy
Years ago

Knicks V Utah (spoiler)

The Knicks have won a 2nd straight game, in a low scoring affair 73 - 62.

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) -- Jamal Crawford scored 20 points and the New York Knicks held Utah scoreless for almost 9½ minutes in the third quarter while pulling ahead for their second straight win, 73-62 over the Jazz on Monday night.

Full Article

Memphis also beat LAL by 12, 85 - 73, with Gasol putting up 20 points for the Grizzlies.

Topic #5152 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Utah were missing AK, Boozer, Giricek and McLeod. That's pretty damaging. Such a boring day in the NBA. 62 points in four quarters is crap. 73 from a team with Kobe is crap.

Reply #58962 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

is bizzy a mod now?

(Mod: No, why? Just knows his blockquote tag.)

Reply #58965 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i thought the "full article and other results" were added. Didn't see/notice them when i first checked the thread.

(Mod: He left a quote mark out of a link that botched the output so I fixed it.)

Reply #58968 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:45 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754