Panther
Years ago

NBA on Fox today?

According to the Foxtel website there is no NBA on Fox today but a preseason college game. Does anyone else have any clarification on this, I haven't watched to much tv this week so I haven't seen any ads.

Topic #5180 | Report this topic

Panther  
Years ago

According to the NBA website the Knicks are playing the Lakers on ESPN, has anyone seen any ads for this game???

Reply #59214 | Report this post

I think NBA action is on at 1, and the game is on at 1.30.

Reply #59233 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

I dont think there is any nba on... just watched Duke thump Seton Hall and I think thats all the basketball scheduled for the afternoon. Knicks v Lakers would have been a good game to watch as well.

Reply #59244 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Might be on about 1:30 because the game hasn't even tipped off in the US yet. We can only hope I guess.

Indiana have just lost to Charlotte, 106 - 87. Pretty poor effort of late by Indy if you ask me.

Reply #59246 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

Sorry to correct you Bizzy but it was actually 122-90. Still, bit of a shock how easily Charlotte got that one. Kareem Rush was on fire!

Reply #59250 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

oops I thought it was the final score - must have been part way through the fourth. Cheers for that though TC.

Reply #59251 | Report this post

Great work espn, having a stupid racing special instead of a live nba game. great. I'm so glad they care about basketball so much.

Reply #59258 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm sick of seeing this on ESPN instead of basketball:
- Car racing
- Poker
- Ice skating
- Karate
- Cheerleading championships
- Hot dog eating
- Fishing
Get more basketball on ESPN! Or better still, give us NBA TV!

Reply #59274 | Report this post

Nutwork  
Years ago

anon you are right!!!

ps except for the poker bit

Reply #59277 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

all goes into the NBA Tv rights.
ESPN2 has more games, but Australia is too cheap to get it. Cheap FOXTEL...

However, there i

Reply #59283 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:49 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754