Years ago

NBA All Star Voting - NOW OPEN

NBA All Star Balloting

How many votes will Bogut poll?
And how many million will Yao get :-)

Topic #5193 | Report this topic

twenty four  
Years ago

as much as i wanted to vote for the bogey man, i couldnt put him ahead of shaq, big ben and the likes. but while were on bogut, whats up with him coming off the bench and joe smith starting???

Reply #59480 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

I figure why not vote for him, how many people will vote for Shaq, it aint going to make a difference if a few Aussies vote for the Boogey Man :-)

Reply #59535 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

According to Real GM player ratings, Bogut is the 3rd best centre in the East at the moment, AHEAD of Shaq, so that plus being our only Aussie in the NBA, I think he deserves a vote from all of us!

Reply #59541 | Report this post

Years ago

Well CENTREs in the East, Bogut will make the Rookie team. One of the Wallace boys will be the Centre in the East, it's a toss-up for the West.

Reply #59554 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Starting centre in the West is a lock for Yao, based purely on the population of China. Never a fan of all-star voting system. Popularity poll, not a true indication of who's playing at the 'all-star' calibre.

Reply #59599 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

#59599, can u please do some reasearch before u make such comments. millions voting for yao? dont think so... if the population of china voted for yao, mate he would get like 2000 trillion votes. Shaq actually beat Yao int he international votes in 2004 when they were in the same conference, which mean that in that year, Yao beat shaQ BY a bigger margin in the local ballots(AMERICA and a canadian city). mmmm...

Reply #62170 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

boguts the worse player , the only people that will vote for him are those in australia...

Reply #62190 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

and i doubt his cocky attitude will get him n e fans from other countries. *sign*

Reply #62191 | Report this post

Years ago

Marcus Camby would be a better choice for West's Centre.

Reply #62215 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

VOTE 1 BORIS DIAW!

Reply #62231 | Report this post

cheezebuger  
Years ago

arenas,wade and camby i hope get in. and i dont care if amare hasnt played all season.he deserves to be in there because his names amare stoudomire.

Reply #62517 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Wade will make it. His jersey is the highest selling in the states, so he may even make the starting 5. And I agree Stoudemire should be in there just because he can be.

Reply #62523 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:10 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754