Bizzy
Years ago

Bogut Broken Nose

It appears Bogut has broken his nose against the Sixers - he has just re-entered the game having to wear a face mask.

He has played 14 mins for 2 points and 4 rebounds.

Topic #5256 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

He has displayed courage comin back into the game and sparking a revival to lead the Bucks to a 108-97 win. Scoring 9 points and 9 rebounds

Reply #60020 | Report this post

Jasmine  
Years ago

God bless him.

Reply #60037 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Ah, only good things come from face mask's :-)

Reply #60053 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

BTW you can catch some video of Bogut on ESPN's website ESPN - NBA

Look for the Bogut Bolstered by Broken Nose under ESPN Motion.

Reply #60058 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Last one - don't want to be seen flooding the forums, great interview with Paul Shirley - Paul Shirley From Basketball to Blogging

Reply #60059 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The Silence of The Nose

The Baller in the Iron Mask

Anstey's Crap Gains Momentum in NBA

Rees Face Rebound Sends Bogut Down

Sure its one of many to come, at least he can afford plastic surgery every day, week, year.

Reply #60060 | Report this post

SI_1_^  
Years ago

yeh tru, improved rip hamiltons game, lol

Reply #60069 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Does anyone else think that if bogut played 30 odd mins instead of 25 he might be averaging at least 12 and 10 rather than 8 and 8. He ranks #9 in the league in rebounds per 48 mins. Not to mention his stat line looks better then joe smiths.

Reply #60072 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Definitely. I can only go by watching live stats, but it seems that if he gets a couple of quick fouls, they bench him. I say just let him run and see what happens. Even after an average start to a game he still manages to finish up with a respectable statline given his minutes.

Reply #60073 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Bogut would actually get those numbers on 25 mins a game if Stotts woke up and actually ran some offence for him.

Reply #60075 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

I agree with TR , Tj Ford and Michael Redd rarely give the ball up to the post players. I guess the shooting the have been doing vindicates them a bit though. Redd has been sensational in the games i've seen.

Reply #60098 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

I don't think it is Redd, TJ Ford or Maurice Williams fault - I think they are just running the offence Stotts has layed out and it doesn't seem to involve Bogut much if at all.

Reply #60100 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

It's not just freezing Bogut out of the offence. Magloire went one game without scoring! This is a guy who was an all-star just a few seasons back. They don't play a low post game at all.

Reply #60203 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

The only person I blame is Stotts, Mo has been great and won them a game or two (early 6th man candidate), Redd is their go to guy thus he deserves the pill in crunch, and TJ is early candidate for Most Improved.

Sorry, but if you have a gem in Bogut in the post he should be used. I don't give a damn if a starts or not, but he should be getting 30 mins a game rotating between the PF a C position. He's too good not to get the mins.

Reply #60223 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:38 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754