cheezeburger
Years ago

Atlanta Hawks get their first W

on the back of al harringtons 34 points and strong bench scoring from salim stoudamire hawks beat the celtics by 3.when is salim gonna start?
tyron lue can get f****d.
zaza putulia for nba most improved player!

Topic #5260 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

If it all went according to plan neither Lue or Stourdamire would have to start. Joe Johnson was expected to come in and play the point guard role he's always seen himself play.

As it turned he isn't a PG and the Hawks have had to turn back to the incumbent Lue to run the point. Salim is 6'1" and a terrific scorer, problem is he isn't a PG. Which is why he slipped into the 2nd round.

Reply #60063 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Cheeze, I can't believe you started a whole thread for this. Beat the Celtics......

Reply #60091 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Cheeze,

Maybe with the up-coming draft having some fairly good PG maybe Atlanta could make a smart pick and aim to win more than 10 games for the season?

Reply #60092 | Report this post

Chris  
Years ago

Bizzy, harsh but fair.

Reply #60103 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

thedoctor, I can see you starting a new career based entirely on ridiculing cheezeburger's love of the Hawks.

Reply #60108 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

It's more of a hobby. And besides, it's so damn easy!

Reply #60110 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Don't be too hard on him starting a new thread for the win Doc......... we wont have to put up with it very often!

Reply #60125 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Ha! Maybe we could start 'Guy from Atlanta hits a jumpshot' threads....

Reply #60135 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

HAHAHAH thats gotta get a basketball....

Reply #60168 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

yeah we do have a guy that hits many jumpshots and at a much much better percentage than willie farley.the name goes like this -salim stoudamire.

Reply #60177 | Report this post

SI_1_^  
Years ago

yeah, salim stoudamire's got game, great range 2.I can see his game developing in the future.

Reply #60197 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

did the hawks just beat the raining champions the san antonio spurs?surely not thedoctor.i guess nba.com will tell you.

Reply #61500 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Yeah - as they say every dog has its day!

But the Hawks still suck!

Reply #61530 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

yeah spurs will only lose 18-20 games this season.the hawks will be on that list that beat them.

Reply #61540 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

SALIM IS NOT A POINT GUARD, plus lue is underrated, he does actually perform often.

Reply #61650 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

bullshit dr bullshit.luehardly performs.he will only ever been a back up pg.he cant handle being the team number 1 pg.i would like to see him traded for earl watson.

Reply #61680 | Report this post

Years ago

It's amusing that the worst team in the league beat one of the best if not THE best team LOL!!!!!!!

Reply #61686 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:20 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754