Anonymous
Years ago

Scoreboard

What is with the scoreboard at the DHD. Without fail each week something is not working, I mean how hard is it???? How about they fix it once and for all so we can see stats etc throughout the whole game!!!!!

Topic #5280 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

here here.

Reply #60241 | Report this post

Wateva  
Years ago

What exactly is wrong with the scoreboard? Why is it always having to be fixed? Why can't it be fixed properly? If it is so riddled with problems wouldn't the answer be to replace it.

Reply #60257 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I got an idea, fix the scoreboard
why don't we put up the price to get into the game and junior prices

just to fix the scoreboard for you, i'm sure the basketball public will be overjoyed with another increase

Reply #60258 | Report this post

croc hunter  
Years ago

PERHAPS we could have whiteboards or blackboards strategically position around and updated by 6ers girls
it is beyond a joke - the scoreboard needs to work

Reply #60267 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

It's a new pc running it right? replacing a 486 (or so the story goes) so bring back the old beast at least it worked for stats, does anyone actually notice the sponsors/advertising up there? It isnt visually appealing (for sponsors) and a bit of a waste really.

Reply #60305 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ere, ere!!!

Reply #60337 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:16 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754