kb
Years ago

LAST NIGHTS' PICK-UP

wood up ballers? i refuse to call it summer pick-up, 'cause i'm not quite sure it's summer time yet.......anyway, last night's action was easily the best yet! our regulars were present, plus quite a few new faces.....to our pick-up that is, definitely not to the "GAME". yo, we played 5 0n 5 from the get-go. the abl was well represented, as well as the "BIG V". yep, you heard me, the "BIG V". BC, "he loves it when you call him big pop-pa", was in the joint representing, dropping j's, and spoon-feeding fools......along with his homeys.......SMALLS & THE GUN......and they all were talking MADD SHITT! yo, talk about a basketball "IQ". shit, we all can learn something from this brotha. the games were, as always, competitive and fun. well slackers, see ya next week. same pick-up time! same pick-up place! different finish. POWER TO, "THE BASKETBALL IQ"!!! PPPEEEEAAAAACCCCCCEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Topic #5290 | Report this topic

Skyhook  
Years ago

A great read KB - niiiiiiiiiiiiice

Reply #60317 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

No offence KB (from one WW to another) ..... but are you ever planning on becoming a naturalised Aussie? You'll be in big strife if they attach an English test to it!

Re BC - any chance of him lining up at Centrals anytime soon? Sure would spice up the competition. He can play.

PS. Good to see Glitter at the Mount Gambier pageant a few weeks' back. Remember - I taught him everything he knows! ;-)

Reply #60349 | Report this post

OLD BULL  
Years ago

Hey Moses. I always regarded Glitter as being a very intelligent player!

Reply #60450 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

krikey, oh sorry mate (moses). didn't know i had to talk auzzie......bloody hell!

Reply #60512 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:42 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754