cLaRkY
Years ago

Halftime

I was wondering if anyone caught the halftime entertainment at tonights game??

I thought it was a good idea and the crowd seemed to enjoy it. More things like this could bring more spectators if they are publicised more.

Gotta give props to Sideshow..... not many guys could get up in front of a Sixers home crowd and do what he did!!
WELL DONE!!!

cLaRkY

Topic #5346 | Report this topic

gje  
Years ago

Couldn't go last night - what happened??????

Reply #60800 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Dance off between the Sixers Dancers and the Seals, which culminated in Sideshow/Bizzy coming out in one of the Dancers' outfits.

Followed by a youth funk troupe.

Can they pick someone for the Philips Shootout who can make a half-court shot? I want to see that plasma screen won before the end of the year.

Reply #60811 | Report this post

Bonz  
Years ago

If anyone had the chance of winning the Plasma screen it was Harry Potter!
He must have stuffed up his spell...well at least he hit the ring!

Reply #60822 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah the funk group wasnt my cup o tea, but it was better than the aerobics chick that comes most years and I cant remember anything better. Also good to see the navy seals doing some stuff on the court, must say they are a great addition to the game - and can only get better

Reply #60823 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:07 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754