7 rbs
0 ast
0 stls
0 blks

Please get Shaq back!

Topic #5394 | Report this topic

cheezeburger  
Years ago

he was playing on tim duncan.no one in the league can stop that man, not even shaq.

Reply #61270 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Cheeze, that's the most sensible thing you have said in many a post. Zo has been good this year, but Duncan is fully fit and putting up MVP numbers.

Shaq may have slowed Duncan somewhat, but he is too slow now. Duncan's highlights show him moving unrestricted. His ankle must be OK.

I think the Pacers might match up on the Spurs better than Miami. O'Neal on Duncan. Would be an awesome series.

Reply #61272 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Nah Doc, I think the Heat match up better on TD. I'll take Zo and Shaq on Duncan before I'd take Jeff Foster, Harrison, Jermaine.

Personally I don't think either team will make it past the Pistons to play TD in the Big Gig. Pistons match up real well with the Spurs.

Big Ben/Davis vs Nazr/Rasho
Sheed/Dice/Darko vs TD/Oberto
Price/Delfino vs Finley/Horry/Bowen
Rip/Evans vs Manu/Barry
Billups/Arroyo vs Parker/NVE

Another 7 game series coming up..

Reply #61300 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:19 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754