thedoctor
Years ago

Atlanta Beats Spurs!

Just wanted to get in before Cheezeburger....

94 - 84.

Topic #5421 | Report this topic

Bizzy  
Years ago

Beat me too it Doc, I'm still in shock. Maybe Spurs felt sorry for them, and it doesn't really matter if they drop a game, so they just handed the Hawks a win.

Reply #61587 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

I think cheeze must be recovering from hyperventilation or something after the Hawks got the W, otherwise he would have been all over the forum.

Reply #61611 | Report this post

Statman  
Years ago

Hey Biz

he did make comment about .002 seconds after the final siren - but on a different thread - see the last thread he started about a W and its in there somewhere

As for the result the Hawks will probably now put the first half of this season down as a success - the Spurs on teh other hand probably didnt even worry about watching the game tape!

Reply #61614 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

i already posted before any of yous in the 'NBA' thread'.i couldnt miss out on this rare oppotunity.

Reply #61635 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

atleast he knows his team sucks

Reply #61675 | Report this post

'at least he knows his team sucks'

'I think cheeze must be recovering from hyperventilation'

I'm so glad you guys have nothing else better to do than insult the team he goes for in about 80% of your NBA posts, and 100% of your Atlanta posts. At least he has the gall not to switch favourite teams every year.

Reply #61789 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

why dont you 2 bit hacks say why you think the hawks are so bad and what they can do to change it around.

make a useful post once in awhile thedoctor and stop talking shit dr bullshit and dig a hole bizzy.

Reply #61791 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wow get fired up cheezburger

yeah he might not change teams every year big deal they still suck

Reply #61808 | Report this post

thedoctor  
Years ago

Geez Cheeze, all I said was the Hawks beat the Spurs... something that shocked the world. Relax.

Useful posts? It's true, I can't compete with gems like:

"Atlanta get their first W"

And Cheeze, showing your diversity you followed up with:

"Atlanta get their second W"

And who could forget the classic:

Whats MJ doing now? (#4415)
so whats michael jordan up to these days.a bit of sweet fa i think.whens he gonna give back to the game.can he do it with out opening uo his wallet?i dont think so.

cheezeburger, 21/09/05

That one still brings back memories.

Keep the gold coming Cheeze. You da man....

Reply #61828 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

It's official the Hawks have just one another game, beating the Cavs 100-94. How is cheeze going to cope? Maybe the teams are letting the hawks get their 10 wins for the season and resting up their star players?

Reply #61854 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

manu ginobili is hot

Reply #61855 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

bron can score his 40 points.is his team winning.no.

Reply #61863 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

are you putting spaces between your sentences?no.

Reply #61864 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

im no office boy isaac

Reply #61866 | Report this post

Boost  
Years ago

ur not any type of boy.. cheez - thats a funny name, where did u get that from anyways? maybe a nite on the town that u werent even present during...

Reply #61867 | Report this post

cheezeburger  
Years ago

i cant understand what your saying niether do i care what your saying niether do i wanna try and work out what your saying. so in other words dig a hole boost

Reply #61870 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:10 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754