panther lover
Years ago

NBA RESULTS TODAY

Detroit beat Clippers by 8 101- 109, Billups 25 pts, Rip 21 pts, Sheed 15, for the clippers Brand got 36 pts. Thats wat i call DETROIT BASKETBALLLLL.

Miami won against Wizards in OT, Shaqs first game back from injry and posted a double double, Wade got it going with 41 pts.

ne one else got some results to post? i know that atlanta beat spurs in an upset yesterday. But Atlanta still suck.

15-2 record my pistons are unstoppable at the moment. Could job Flip.

Topic #5429 | Report this topic

TR  
Years ago

Don't want to start a new thread, but Webber just smashed the T-Bags. 27 points along with 21 rebounds. Not too bad for a guy with a dodgy knee..

Boguts Buck did the Knicks over. Had a quite game with 5 boards and 4 points, but only got 4 shots (Stotts is candidate for di*k of the year). Channing Frye went off, 30 points on 14/18 (wish Bogut got 18 shots a game).

Reply #61769 | Report this post

Fezlington  
Years ago

Lakers beating the Mavs 109-106

Did anyone watch SportsCenter??

If you did you wouldve been treated to a reverse layup and a half

Reply #61811 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wizzz beating nets with out arenas

Reply #61904 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

boguts hopless

Reply #62293 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

#62293 your comment was hopeless.

Reply #62296 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #157647 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:29 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754