Anonymous
Years ago

Sixers fans NOT supporting the 36ers enough

Sixers fans, people say the crocodiles have the loudest and best support!

C'mon sixers fans!!! BE LOUD use the drummers and CREATE NOISE!

bring friends! They will enjoy the matches. I brought my friend who did not know much about basketbll. Sixers were down and won by a point years ago and now he LOVES it!

SIXERS are the BEST team in the NBL at playing home games!

bring friends, be loud.

Gotta be there!

Topic #5480 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

my first nbl game tonight in a very very long time - totally unimpressed with the entire set up where has the passion gone

the game lacked interest and obviously so did the crowd they only turned up in the last 20 mins
and some were gone before the final siren sounded.

won't be attending again in a hurry, watching paint dry might be a tad more entertaining.

Reply #62213 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

the problem tonight was not the crowd lacking interest, or the game lacking interest. It was the SIXERS PLAYERS lacking interest.

Reply #62214 | Report this post

gje  
Years ago

It is all very well to be supportive when your team is winning. We have to support them not matter what! Where was everyone tonight? Maybe if we were more pumped from the beginning of the game the boys may have been too.
I don't suppose they were a bit tired from the day before?
C'mon everyone get behind OUR team the ADELAIDE 36ers.

Reply #62218 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:09 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754