BBs Baby
Years ago

returning to pioneers

can someone please tell me if what i hear is true that Jason Willams is returning to adelaide and JB and Jason Joynes are going back to Mt Gambier to play and JB is taking some of his south mates along with him (scans in particular)

Topic #5542 | Report this topic

Panther  
Years ago

Only if that gangly ugly bloke Shane what was his last name again comes back to play for them!

Reply #62881 | Report this post

BBs Baby  
Years ago

i think he has signed for some AFL club in melbourne

Reply #62891 | Report this post

D Brent  
Years ago

the pioneers definitely miss that big man who can knock the three... panther i think his last name was mobs/mobbs, cant remember if it's spelt with one or two b's......baby??

Reply #62924 | Report this post

Boom Boom  
Years ago

It's 2 B's baby, and don't you forget it!

Reply #62927 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Jason Williams is staying in Mt Gambier, happily retired from SEABL and enjoying life in the mini-league (SEIBL).

Reply #62948 | Report this post

Sean Dillon  
Years ago

i saw jason this morning and he is moving back to adelaide for good early in the new year.
believe that as a fact!!!

Reply #62982 | Report this post

Frank The Tank  
Years ago

I hear Jason Joynes has just come out of retirement to help the Pioneers out for another Year!

What are you up to 2B's?

Reply #62990 | Report this post

Moses Guthrie  
Years ago

Sean Dillon, you may be right about J-Williams after all .....

Reply #63323 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You're kidding me right, Mobbs and Joynes same court same night?

AWESOME!

Reply #66812 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

So does Mt Gambier play all the melbourne ABA teams??

Reply #66815 | Report this post

rare23air  
Years ago

Yes, all those competing in the SEABL.

Reply #67864 | Report this post

Hangin Round  
Years ago

Good luck to Mobbsy in his comeback. I hear his knee is standing up to training and he is clearing the spare room for a couple of 'new' recruits expected to travel from Adelaide.

Reply #67874 | Report this post

Mobbsy  
Years ago

Jason Joynes and JB are always welcome at my house not sure about the come back though...... im to busy eating.

Reply #67952 | Report this post

Crazy Joe Davola  
Years ago

I can vouch for the food at the Mobbs household...very tasty dishes cooked up by Mrs Mobbs.

A warning to Joynsey and JB if they are off to see the Mobbs in the near future - Dont let the big fella talk you into a late night drive down to the Bush Vision camera on the main street for a mooning session....

Reply #67960 | Report this post

Mobbsy  
Years ago

That was so funny they were replaying your arse on the news crazy joe.......i think a young girl seen it and went and brought a heap of tomato sauce........Yummy

Reply #67982 | Report this post

Crazy Joe Davola  
Years ago

Tomato sauce...hehehehehehehehe

Gold!!

Reply #68078 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:48 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754