Isaac
Years ago

Sixers in Sydney tonight

Sixers' drought

Boti doesn't like our chances, and who wouldn't agree?

Adelaide has not beaten the Kings in Sydney for more than six years.

In their usual style, the Kings will take no prisoners tonight. The question is whether Adelaide will go quietly to its execution.
I think it's going to take something of a miracle for us to get this win - an injury to one of their key players, or some special shooting touch. The one player who defense can not stop (he can only stop himself!) is Willie Farley, so hopefully he gets the ball tonight.

Meanwhile, McQuade has picked Melbourne-Adelaide as the rivalry of the season so far, and made Brett Maher one of his three favourites for MVP. Anyone who reads McQuade's stuff know that this now means that Maher has no chance - MM is a jinx.

Topic #5574 | Report this topic

EC  
Years ago

The Sixers have also been known to win the unwinable and lose the unloseable. As tonight's game is shaping up to be very much an unwinable game, who knows what they can conjure up out of their hats.

Reply #62976 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

A Loss!!!!!!

Reply #62979 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

Brains telling me this will be a loss but for some unknown reason the guts saying this could be the upset of the season

Reply #62988 | Report this post

Mix Master Wipe  
Years ago

Cant believe we havent beaten the kings for 6 years on the road!
I used to love when we beat them on the road.

Reply #62989 | Report this post

booga  
Years ago

use to love it when everyone use to beat the kings

Reply #62998 | Report this post

cavolo  
Years ago

does anyone know if there will be radio coverage on the net for tonight's game?

thanks

Reply #63008 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Will be a hiding for the Sixers with the news Maher is out with a hamstring injury.

Reply #63012 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

No MAHER hamstring injury

this could turn into a nasty night now or maybe its just what the team needs

either way no maher, if hes not right for the nye match i hope they dont risk him

Reply #63013 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

I think they will get flogged. No maher, we will struggle. Hope I am wrong.

Reply #63014 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lambs to the slaughter

Reply #63015 | Report this post

shotgun  
Years ago

seats on the Titanic

Reply #63016 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

HOME | MEDIA RELEASES | Media Release
Rees: All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth
Friday, December 23, 2005
MEDIA SOURCE: Sydney Kings
The Trendwest Sydney Kings say they will not put up wth the same treatment dished out by Adelaide veteran Paul Rees in the Kings win in Adelaide a week ago.

Rees was seen to shove Kings players after the whistle on at least two occasions in the game.

The Kings believe Rees is still angry at an incident four years ago involving Kings captain Jason Smith where Rees had his two front teeth accidentally knocked out.

While playing for the Victoria Titans, a Smith elbow collected Rees in the mouth with the big man's front teeth immediately hitting the keyway paint.

Paul Rees and the 36ers are in town for tonight's clash with the Kings at the Sydney Entertainment Centre from 7.30pm.

The Kings believe that reports suggesting Rees has already arrived at the venue looking for enamel, are exaggerated.

Tickets are available from Ticketmaster or by phoning 136 100

Be at the game tonight to flash a big Sydney Smile at Mr Rees!!!

Reply #63017 | Report this post

Seb007  
Years ago

Shocking start already down by 20 late in the 1st quarter 29-9

Cheers!!!

Seb007

Reply #63023 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

38-15 1.17 to play first quarter

Reply #63024 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

posted new topic for this game

Reply #63030 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

sigh bad loss least Jacob held his head up high again

Reply #63119 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:18 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754