NJNETS
Years ago

Carter 2000 repeat

if anybodys checked out the Nets laitly u would of noticed that Carter has been a stand out player... today he dropped 51 points!! this could mean that carter has finally found his game agen which means other teams gotta watch out! remember what happend in the sydney olympics?? HE JUMPED OVER A 7 FOOT GUY!! if u think anybody has better hops than carter ( AND DNT SAY LEBRON ) let me know!

Topic #5582 | Report this topic

TR  
Years ago

Yeah, Carter has definately got his groove back, and is playing some great games. The Nets are back running and playing transition ball. The look scared when Kidd, Jefferson and Vince are running the floor. They really need some serious help in the big men department. If they could of gotten Reef I have them competing with Indiana, Heat and the Pacers for the Eastern Conference crown.

Mind you, the box score which really made me sit up and say 'WOW' was Elton Brand. 38 points, 21 rebounds....damn. Now that boy is on a tear, and potential MVP season.

Reply #63163 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

doh, 20 hour shift, a little tired.... should be scary, not scared.

Reply #63164 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Brand is a gun and has been for years, he's just been stuck with an underacheiving Clippers squad full of young guys. Now he has some veteran help and is dominating.

Reply #63166 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Lucky i got VC in the 3rd round of my fantasy draft?!?! i couldnt believe he was still there. 51 points is huge. There are lots of high scoring games going around atm, iverson, kobe, lebron, carter, arenas...

Reply #63168 | Report this post

Years ago

Yep this guy can move from what i have seen and heard. Plain and simple.

Reply #63176 | Report this post

As for the hops, you may want check out the French guys from Slam Nation, especially the 5'10" Kadour Ziani and his 56 inch vertical! I think Vince would have some serious competition (obviously just his dunking, not his overall game!)

Reply #63189 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

About the hops, did anyone see LeBrons reverse on the break yesterday? His head was right next to the rim, so yes NJNETS, Bron has hops just as crazy as VC's. I also think Josh Smith would, and I think MacGrady and Shawn Marion have 40-inch verticals at least. Only a couple of massive leapers, but are some of the best.

Reply #63191 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Yes i saw lebrons dunk, very much frustration coming out because of having a crap scoring night. He still managed 9 assists and 8 rebounds though.

Reply #63195 | Report this post

Panther lover  
Years ago

TR u mention that the Nets if they have a qaulity center will challenge for the eastern conference right. THe teams u say are Heat, Pacers and Indiana???

If iam right i hope your trying to say DETROIT PISTONS BUT U TYPED IN PACERS..... REMEMBER EVERYONE D UP BOY COZ DETROIT BASKETBALL IS RUNNING ON ALL PISTONS WITH A 22-3 RECORD....................I have one thing to say DEEEEETTTRRROIT BASKETBAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME TO WALLACEVILLE @#!@#!#

Reply #63199 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

right, welcome to faggotville would be more appropriate for u panther lover.

Reply #63200 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Panthers lovechild - your right, after a twenty hour shift my brain was fried, it was meant to be Pistons.

Are you Bizzy's alter-ego, or maybe Evil Bizzy, just like Evil Bert or Shoot Me Up Elmo???? Both Pistons supporters....

Reply #63202 | Report this post

Years ago

I hate to burst Panther's bubble but aren't the Pacers Indiana as it is?

Detroit at this stage are locked in for the Eastern Conference if their form holds up. Just too strong across the board. If they are on opposite sides of the East playoff draw then Detroit and Miami will play off.

Reply #63221 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

Vince has always been a great player, im definately a fan ;)

Reply #65534 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Reply #130140 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:31 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754