me
Years ago

36ers website..a waste of time

Ok, have just gone again to the sixers website..was going to double check the start time for NYE game, of course they have nothing updated..the best is that the venuetix link gives an answer.

It seems to me the site is a total waste of time now..the blogs are rarely updated, the info is not new. Whats the point of it?

Topic #5586 | Report this topic

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

The point is so they can say there is one

Reply #63212 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

what are you talking about!

Reply #63217 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

Dr Bs. is right, an official sixers site just sounds good... That's it!

Reply #63219 | Report this post

ifeelsore  
Years ago

No point having a website if its not updated. I have been checking since the last game to see what the official line is on the outcome of the last game........maybe thats why they haven't updated it!!

Reply #63230 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

But the sixers site will be updated on the next business working day. I don't understand why you always bag the site?

Reply #63237 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

guess people think maybe the new IR laws are in at this stage i believe ppl still get xmas and surrounding days off so thats prob why its not updated, any way last time i spoke to adrian at jaba it was up to the club to update it as they now have some one thier to use the online updater or something to that effect

Reply #63245 | Report this post

me  
Years ago

From the site "latest news" it was updated on the 21st of December...the net is the future, and this is perhaps an example of our clubs backward attitude.
I am opposed to the new IR laws out of interest..but surrounding days??? how long would it take to put up a report of the last game and a preview of the next..its a way to promote isnt it??

Reply #63284 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:05 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754