me
Years ago

Maher to miss NYE?

Heard a rumour that Brett is still not right..wont be playing on Sat..anyone with more info?

Topic #5621 | Report this topic

Thomo  
Years ago

maher said on news last night he was 80% right and will more then likely suit up

Reply #63472 | Report this post

Bob Knight  
Years ago

I'll be back Pero!!

Reply #63476 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

i would rather he take another week and be sure than possible hurt it again. We are in the finals despite our position so why roll the dice?

Reply #63492 | Report this post

ghost of big kev  
Years ago

I agree - remember they years we have won the title - the boys have come from 3rd or 4th spot at the end of the minor round.

One year - around 1999 or 2000 we finished minor premier, only to bow out in straight sets.

better to get the shitty form out the way with now.

Reply #63532 | Report this post

panther lover  
Years ago

that is exactly correct. I remember in 2002 we finished 5th i think and we were the worst team heading into the playoffs in terms of our form. But the boys just clicked and play excellent free flowing basketball running down the court with hunger to score and great movement of the ball in our offence. We cant get any worster than last week and i am sure qwe will get the win tonight against the pigs.

Reply #63546 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

2002 we finished 3rd.

Reply #63551 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:57 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754