Am i Right?
Years ago

Pasadena gonna take out year 10 KO?

U gotta say Pasadena have a nice line up with a guy from sturt rotating atm between 3-1 and trever pearce the rats tail guy and also a couple of new additions aaron from southern tigers u18 div 2 gives us a big guy and we also backd up by a really strong bench with no weaknees did i meantion aaron and another guy named nathan with dreds both can dunk with nathan's 83cm jump off 2 feet we will b lovin it

Topic #563 | Report this topic

some1  
Years ago

u have got to be kidding me . unley will take it out easy , no dought about it . i think there whole team is full of div 1 and 2 district players .

Reply #5204 | Report this post

Am i Right?  
Years ago

so i have seen teams crumble with the best players we train nearly twice a week as a team and have the one of the best coachs avalible richard hill (brad hills dad) he coachd the mavs to an abl grand final and won alot of the game has to do with the coach and team work.

Reply #5211 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"am i right" who r u? do u play? whats ya name?

Reply #5253 | Report this post

Years ago

Nah Unley have it in the bag

Reply #5265 | Report this post

Am i Right?  
Years ago

I play for Sturt div 3 under 18s and go to Pasadena!

Reply #5321 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i go o pasadena 2....r u mikele?

Reply #5325 | Report this post

Am i Right?  
Years ago

yep, who are you?

Reply #5336 | Report this post

agreed  
Years ago

mikele you guys have no chance vs unley

Reply #5341 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

mikele you aint gona win. unley will smash you, and i go to pasadena.

Reply #5440 | Report this post

Mr happy  
Years ago

yer unley for sure

Reply #5447 | Report this post

Home  
Years ago

unley yr 10 team is there open team no one is going to beat them. all div 1 and 2 players from under 18's and 16's

Reply #5470 | Report this post

Am i Right?  
Years ago

kk i guess we will have to c boys.

Reply #5543 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Pedare, anyone? SMASHED Adelaide High today - they've got two state players and one guy who arguably could have gone alot further in the squad!

Reply #5578 | Report this post

agreed  
Years ago

we will see mikele?

i heard unley won correct? did they get a trophy?

Reply #5616 | Report this post

simba  
Years ago

Aberfoyle Park will smoke everyone and beat Unley by 50 points.

Reply #5641 | Report this post

Am i Right?  
Years ago

hahaha aberfoyle lol were u pull that from???

Reply #5661 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

do you play for The Hub Simba?

Reply #5670 | Report this post

Mr happy  
Years ago

Aberfole hahahahahah lets think of good teams that have a chance! PLZ aberfole wat were u thinking

Reply #5687 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the hub has a team??? what they do, pull some random people off the street and say "here, we got a team"

Reply #5696 | Report this post

Mr happy  
Years ago

i agree with Anonymous.

Reply #5737 | Report this post

simba  
Years ago

THE hub isn't that bad. WE got a state player and a 6 foot 5 guy. I guess I was being a bit unrealistic.

Reply #5811 | Report this post

fudgeman  
Years ago

aberfoyle got no chance and if u go to pedare dont get to excited about caining adelaide high ne team can do that

Reply #5822 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Did you go to CPS Simba?

Reply #5830 | Report this post

simba  
Years ago

CPS?

Reply #5894 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

obviously not!

Reply #5934 | Report this post

Mayhem  
Years ago

There is noway pasadena will win Yr10 KO, they beat us (henley) today but we had a really really bad game and they only won by about 10.

Bullshit that guy with the dreads can dunk, yeh he has got hops but he cant dunk.

Reply #6471 | Report this post

basman  
Years ago

pasadena??? not being stupid they have to get by sacred heart next wednesday before they take on unley. how many div 1 players have pasa got?

Reply #6710 | Report this post

Ellju#50  
Years ago

Aberfoyle Hub has a very good chance so please do not under estimate them! Our team has all under 18 div 1 and 2 players and 16 div 1 players. We have a 6'5 centre, a 6'4 point gaurd who plays state! and if you remember in year 9 aberfoyle lost to unley in the grand final!!! Yes unley appear to be the favourites, but we are stronger than ever this year and will put up a good fight!

Reply #6860 | Report this post

Ellju#50  
Years ago

... actually on second thoughts i can't remember was it in year 8 or 9 that we came runners up?... not to mention we also drilled every team in Lightning carnival.

Reply #6862 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

aberfoyle suck. they wont win. who cares how many div 1 players u got. only thing that matters is if they can play out there on the court. i was div 2 for like my first season in district for under 14s, and i sucked. dont mean a thing about your division.
nathan can dunk, i seen it, cant throw it down but he can dunk it. pasadena has no chance to win.
unley are favourites because they get the job done. they will win the gf by about 15 points i predict.

Reply #6871 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

nathan(guy with dreds) cant dukn it i play @ pasadena with him and neva even seen him try in warm ups or nething. he cant dunk...il believe him when i c it!

Reply #6876 | Report this post

ELLJU#50  
Years ago

Anonymous dude,

Who says we cant play on the court?

Who cares if sum idiot can dunk it? Good for him *claps*

I aint gona say any more but all im saying is wtch out for us, cause we are the quiet contendors in the competition, and have got a really easy draw for 1st round.

ELLJU

Reply #6958 | Report this post

tin tin  
Years ago

do u wanna share with the rest of us just who this easy 'first round' team is?

Reply #7176 | Report this post

Ellju#50  
Years ago

yer sure, cause now that i have said they are easy, we went through undefeated yesterday! The competition was cardijn, wirianda, reynella east, and hallet cove. We didnt try for the whole day up until the final, which we won easily by 50.

Told ya we'd get through!
Ellju#50

Reply #7342 | Report this post

tin tin  
Years ago

thats not bad. who have cardijn got that makes them so good anyway? florance? the other schools don't really have too much talent at yr 10.

Reply #7377 | Report this post

Ellju#50  
Years ago

Cardijn had florance, big steve and tom. They didn't have much of a team, they got beaten by renella east who only had 2 district players. Florance was playing the whole day with out any rest and thats where they lost it. It was a 1 man side, nothing else.

Reply #7543 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

florence isnt good

Reply #7544 | Report this post

Serge  
Years ago

Hello

Reply #7589 | Report this post

simba  
Years ago

We (the hub) have an awesome team. I can't see us losing to unley or anyone else. WE are far stronger than previous years and we have plenty of depth to our bench.

Reply #7597 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

who exactky have you got that will match the likes of unley, cabra, pasadena??

Reply #7607 | Report this post

Serge  
Years ago

The Hub have really only got Mitch Simmons, Matt Hirlam, Chad Friend, Jake Burfitt, Andrew Braham, Jesse Hall, Simon Byrne and thats about it but they are allright they gel together very well

Reply #7654 | Report this post

Serge  
Years ago

(Mod: Removed. Waste of time.)

Reply #7655 | Report this post

simba  
Years ago

I of course, agree with serge

Reply #7656 | Report this post

Serge  
Years ago

yeah hub would be the dark horse to win. they might give some teams a scare

Reply #7679 | Report this post

lou mead  
Years ago

Hub already through to the state finals and with twoguys 6'4 and over they wil be hard to beat. Jake Burfitt and Mitch Simmons hit 6 threes between them in the first quarter of the final and when they missed matt hirlam or fish (andrew braham) finished it off under the basket. 6 Threes in a quarter that is shooting

Reply #7716 | Report this post

Tubs  
Years ago

yeah i think jake and mitch will be hell hard to stop if there shooting game is on they never miss

Reply #7730 | Report this post

Lambo  
Years ago

I have seen them play and together with the rest of the team and their depth on the bench with chad.f luka.g jesse.h and simon.b they will neva get tired

Reply #7732 | Report this post

Lambo  
Years ago

matt.h and andrew.f dont miss a board when they are playing well

Reply #7733 | Report this post

ELLJU#50  
Years ago

Not only do we have a good team..... we have westy!(coach) now that has gotta count for something! lol

Reply #7735 | Report this post

reg harvey  
Years ago

who r u lambo

Reply #7746 | Report this post

Serge  
Years ago

hub have also got sergeio

Reply #7756 | Report this post

Capper  
Years ago

Yeh Serg is awesome. He can two hand slam through traffic. He is about 6'4 but has mad hops.

Reply #7770 | Report this post

Capper  
Years ago

Yeah unley and Sacred Heart may have good players but that does no mean your team is good. Mark Boros and Harry is it for sacred heart the rest are nothin but the hub has shooters and players the whole way through their list

Reply #7772 | Report this post

Capper  
Years ago

Chad f is the best player you ever see. Can do anyhting on the court can bring the ball down and knock a three, post up or get up there and dunk it.

Reply #7775 | Report this post

basman  
Years ago

all will be revealed tomorrow as to just how good shc is. shc vs pasadena.

Reply #7776 | Report this post

someguy  
Years ago

Norwood Morialta = Zak (U16 state) Owen (U16 state) Luke (U16 State Reserve) and Ben Missed state cos of injury.

Not a bad team.

Reply #7780 | Report this post

Capper  
Years ago

yeah well aberfoyle can knock that off

Reply #7838 | Report this post

Ellju#50  
Years ago

Reply #7839 | Report this post

Capper  
Years ago

State players mean nothing. Aberfoyle have one state player and beat another team with 3 state players

Reply #7840 | Report this post

Joe Ingles  
Years ago

pasadena beta sacred heart by 24 2day....

Reply #7879 | Report this post

i guess 2day showd how good phs really are hey basman yeah beating sacred heart by 24 but we can still go further

Reply #7892 | Report this post

simba  
Years ago

stop talking to yourself capper

Reply #7901 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

Ahh, stfu you stupid hub boys. our team isnt that good! btw capper and serge are the same person, chad f...how sad. Yeah our team is alright, but pedare and norwood morialta will be in the grandfinal. i reckon we'll beat unley though.
meh

Reply #7902 | Report this post

Mr Happy  
Years ago

shmee ur a funny one ur not going to beat unley but u can try if ya want

Reply #7910 | Report this post

Serge  
Years ago

mitch im not capper jakes capper

Reply #7924 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

Mitch when you play Unley for fun I'll guard you :P

Reply #7930 | Report this post

basman  
Years ago

shc had a crucial player out of the team, might have been a different story if he had played.

Reply #7934 | Report this post

schoolies  
Years ago

who was this crucial player?

Reply #7936 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

lol unley are fair small though, i reckon it would be a very close game. Yeah, james, you can guard me, i'll post you up all night :D "Crucial" player was a year 8, scott occonner. who are you mr. happy?

Reply #7945 | Report this post

yeah wat crucial player? i was talking to mark boros from their team and he didnt mention any1 from their team was missing

Reply #8001 | Report this post

Ellju#50  
Years ago

Scott O'conner isnt a very good player, and i doubt if he would have made that bigger impact in the pasedina vs. sacred heart match.

Reply #8002 | Report this post

Ellju#50  
Years ago

and by the way, jake is cappa, and chad is serge

Reply #8003 | Report this post

Mr Happy  
Years ago

Shmee if u posted james id be there to swat u so no chance to score for u. maybe ill guard u Shmee but

Reply #8004 | Report this post

Ellju#50  
Years ago

lol shmee will break your ankles

Reply #8013 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

yes...break ankles..sept im hella slow. nah, was just joshing mr happy, boony is way to buff to post up on. maybe ill settle for knocking a few threes, or maybe a few dunks?
hmmm...yes..dunks..
clearly all i do is throw it in to fish, our MVP, hell be the one doing the swatting. Hes got a good 2 inches on scotty fenwick me reckons

Reply #8020 | Report this post

Snoop Doggy  
Years ago

me recons that too.... lol i dont think any1 in our team can break ankles really... however we do have ellju who can defend ankle breakers, who kept michle florance down to 3 points.

Reply #8024 | Report this post

Snoop Doggy  
Years ago

ps. not that micheal florance is a ankle breaker pfffffffft!

Reply #8025 | Report this post

big mumma  
Years ago

Who in da hell is ellju????????? can sum1 please tell me??

Reply #8029 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

shmee woudl be able to reveal that i do believe!

Reply #8031 | Report this post

Ellju#50  
Years ago

lol and who the hell is big mumma?

Reply #8032 | Report this post

Mr Happy  
Years ago

Yer but thats scott isnt it. i though u mr state player shmee would be the mvp on ur team? but u could always knock them on james but his small

Reply #8074 | Report this post

indiana  
Years ago

basman, i take it you either play for sacred heart or used to play. arent coping too well with the recent results are we? the comments you have made give the impression you are

Reply #8096 | Report this post

basman  
Years ago

indiana, i take it u must be some sort of a genius to work out that im an shc boy. not half obvious or anything. why would i cope well with the recent losses? we lost to an inferior team.

Reply #8099 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

nah the whole effort thing lets me down a bit... cant really be bothered when we kain everybody in our paths anyway! Clearly none of us have had to try yet, but soon we shall be tested hopefully. Who are you Mr. Happy?

Reply #8106 | Report this post

Mr Happy  
Years ago

Well wouldnt u like to know mitch cause i know u. u will be tested if ya play unley

Reply #8113 | Report this post

Ellju#50  
Years ago

indeed we will, and aberfoyle park shall arise to the occasion and give it our best shot. It's still another 5 weeks away until any official match for us. There is talk of us scrimaging against cabra a couple of weeks before hand.

Reply #8122 | Report this post

charlie walsh  
Years ago

Aborfoyle park plays defense like an elephent walks when it has just eaten.

Reply #8126 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If you Aberfoyle bos want a game then just ask Mitch for my email cause he has it and i will see what i can arrange. Im sure most of the boys would be more than up to the challenge!

Reply #8128 | Report this post

shmee  
Years ago

yes, a digesting elephant is still an inpenetrable brick wall which will allow no one to pass, and occassionally lets out a few faeces.

Reply #8152 | Report this post

Ellju#50  
Years ago

HAHA! good way of thinking about it mitch.

Reply #8224 | Report this post

simba  
Years ago

elephants also have long trunks
*wink wink*

Reply #8488 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

Mitch how did you bring an elephant into this convo?

Reply #8563 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

basman, all you seem to do with SHC is make excuses for why they lose. i think you also mentioned you would win open KO next year? i think you need to make finals before you can win anything

Reply #9024 | Report this post

basman  
Years ago

havnt made one excuse yet buddy... but good effort. and yes, i am also aware of how state knockout works. i know that to win KO, like most other competitions, the championship team must first make the finals. i just thought i would clear you up on that, cos you didnt seem to be too sure. good effort again though.

Reply #9957 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

"shc had a crucial player out of the team, might have been a different story if he had played." Thats not an excuse basman?

Reply #9985 | Report this post

basman  
Years ago

no. no it's not. an excuse would be if i had said 'shc had a crucial player out of the team. if he had played, they WOULD have won.' but i simply said it would have been a different story, which it would have, because the game would not have been played in the exact same way. pasadena might have only won by 5.... shc might have won.... pasadena might have won by 40. fool.

Reply #10780 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i heard unley beat pasadena during the week and are now in the finals. heard it was a close game though.

Reply #10947 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

30-40 points close? =\

Reply #10987 | Report this post

fudgeman  
Years ago

it looks like pasadena just got taken out of year 10 knockout

Reply #12021 | Report this post

tommy.d  
Years ago

Uley all the way i will be sitting on the bench laughing when we're beating u by 40 mitch.

Reply #12994 | Report this post

Boony  
Years ago

tom dont speak too soon man :P

Reply #12995 | Report this post

tommy.d  
Years ago

we owned ur pettty little team mitch, you can go back and hide in ur little hole now...i didnt contribute as much as Tim tho.."TRAVEL"!!!-Technical foul :p

Reply #13186 | Report this post

tommy.d  
Years ago

that was tim kloasen by the way

Reply #13198 | Report this post

bigfella  
Years ago

Lets close this topic off
P.S no last names TOM!!!!!!!!!

Reply #13510 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:24 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754