Anonymous
Years ago

Website about basketball

i'm creating a new website, for basetball

its going to have the url of sahoops but the website will be called 'in the zone'
think it's okay?

Also if i get video content from the NBL this year and previous years not like full games or anything, do you think it would be okay? Or not a good idea?

Anyway any suggestions for the new site put here but don't ask question on when it will open.

Topic #5633 | Report this topic

In the Know  
Years ago

Basetball?? Not sure if i have heard of that sport? Is this just for the NBL or general basketball in SA?

Reply #63611 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i meant basketball

Reply #63612 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

I know.

Reply #63614 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

well, will anyone give me ideas?

How about a good site slogan?

Something funny?

A payout to marcus wright or something?

Reply #63615 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Suggest you work together with Isaac and if you have extra details ( eg the NBL content) which you can bring to basketball then ask if you can feature it on his site.

Reply #63635 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

isnt marcus wright old news???

Reply #63640 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

so what's the URL for it?

Reply #63649 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i'll keep it a lttle secret till its unveiled but its not going to be as well done as this.

It's a free site but it will be good enough.

it will be something like sahoop.tk or something...

But the actual name of the site will be In The Zone

Reply #63666 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What do you want on the website?

I notice on the NBL site and Adelaide 36ers site that there is a lack of news and when you get it, its already been told and everybody knows...

anything you want on it?

Reply #63669 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

isnt that what we use this web site for, a forum to discuss NBL,ABA, NBA, etc what is this "in the zone" going to have that we cant get from Hoops

Reply #63901 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Just wondering anonymous (the one who's making this 'site') how old are you? How much experience have you had in making websites? Do you have any other websites online and what are their URL's?

Reply #63911 | Report this post

diff anon.  
Years ago

and what is going to make it different from hoops, ozhoops, nbl.com, 36ers.com etc???

Reply #63913 | Report this post

suomynona  
Years ago

It is going to look very amateurish by the sound of it, that could be the difference.

Reply #63914 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:33 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754