njh
Years ago

Dennis Rodman's Latest Adventure

Dennis Rodman, 5 time NBA Championship winner and teammate of world renound Michael Jordan, has recently embarked on his latest adventure; he has entered a celebrity contest in England. Dennis Rodman is in the English Big Brother House.

Heres his profile:
http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/housemates/housemate_news.jsp?id=21

Apparently he is doing it for the National Alliance to end Homelessness and Young Onset Parkinson's Disease (YOPA)

Topic #5723 | Report this topic

Panther  
Years ago

My mate who's over in London reckons he's funny as hell!

Reply #64686 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

I say get Karl Malone in the same house.

Reply #64692 | Report this post

Pete Mitchell  
Years ago

Karl Malone vs Dennis Rodman: Rematch 8 years in the making.

These two last met at 1998 in World Championship Wrestling at Bash At The Beach!

Rodman and Hogan def. Malone and DDP!

Reply #64702 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

They generally tend to get a few interesting celebs on those British celebrity reality TV shows mixed in with a bunch of people you've never heard of. They had a show called 'The Farm' (similar to Big Brother but set on a farm unsurprisingly) with one of the residents being Vanilla Ice. Flava Flav from Public Enemy was also on one of those shows, I think it was the 2nd series of The Farm.

I think Rodman would be hilarious, unfortunately I suspect the whole thing will be over when I return in 5 weeks.

Reply #64737 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:43 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754