Bizzy
Years ago

NBA Today

Currently 00:35 left in the 3rd OT between the Suns and Nuggets. Melo has 41 points while Bell has 30 for the Suns.

Boston beat the Hawks 98-94. Pearce top scored with 27.

NYK beat the Brons 92-84. Crawford seems to have found some form and scored 26 while Bron scored 36.

Bobcats beat the T-Macless Rockets 111-106. Wallace top scoring for the Cats with 26.

Bucks beat the Wolves 95-92. Redd dropping 22, Bogut got 7 points 5 boards.

Grizzlies beat the shocking Kings 99-85. Gasol hitting 27.

Pistons beat NOK 96-86. Rip scoring 30.

SAS just beat the Nets 96-91. Duncan hitting 27 while Carter hit 34 for the Nets.

The Clips are leading the Magic 57-48 half way through the 3rd.

Topic #5742 | Report this topic

Isaac  
Years ago

Diaw and Nash (26 pts, 13 asts) have fouled out. 12 seconds left in the third overtime. Scores level at 137. Marion has 28 and 14, but only one foul to give.

Boykins up to 33!

Melo hits a two courtesy of Boykins. Suns call timeout. 2.9 seconds left, 137-139. Come on fourth OT!

Reply #64966 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

Nash has fouled out for the suns!

Marbury has also found some form.

Okafor turning int oa bench player?

TJ Ford is back!

Real story with the Grizzlies is Mike Miller's triple double, 21-10-10 with 50% shooting.

That's all I got to say about that.

Reply #64967 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

12.5 sec between the Nugs and Suns, locked up at 137 in the 3rd OT. Any takers for a quadruple overtime game???

Reply #64968 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

2.9 secs left, Melo drains a long duece.. looks like a Nugget win.

Reply #64969 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Game over? House misses the three on the buzzer and Marion has no time for the shot it seems.

Reply #64971 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Game Nugs on the back of Melo and lil' Earl. 139-137.

Reply #64978 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

WHAT ARE U ON ABOUT 52 CANS? This was okafors first game back from injury. 21 and 8 or something? not bad. Shame he got injured again! Damn that man has to stop stepping on people's feet! Great effort from Melo and Boykins, was hoping for 4th overtime. Anyone liking crawfords form off the bench?

Reply #65003 | Report this post

You know who's unbelievable? Gerald Wallace. Him and David West for most improved.

Reply #65026 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

LOL at shaq today!

Go have a look at heat and warriors box score, shaq's stats... I'll give you guys a tip, Foul shots :P

Reply #65150 | Report this post

ShutUp!  
Years ago

52-Cans, I think its time for Shaq to bring back the Wilt "Underhand" Free Throw, it couldn't be much less successful.
Or maybe he could just concede both Free Throws as missed and just jog back up the court and play "D".
Maybe teams will start to set up Fast Break strategies based on Shaq missing his second free throw. Have the Centre on the halfway line ready to run for the Alley-Oop when the defensive rebound is taken

Reply #65154 | Report this post

m dizzle  
Years ago

Good to see G-Dubs (Wallace) name popping up. The guys a freak athletically and is shaping up to average over 2 steals and 2 blocks a game. Who was the last 6'7 guy to crack 2 blocks a game? already had four 5 block games this season...

Reply #65162 | Report this post

Years ago

Supposedly Ben Wallace is really only 6'7"

Reply #65173 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

Shutup! I reckon that he would do better than 43% or whatever he is averaging with that style, would the NBA allow it though?

And if Ben Wallace is 6'7, then holy shit! He doesn't look small next to shaq!

Reply #65174 | Report this post

m dizzle  
Years ago

6'7 in quicksand maybe

Reply #65175 | Report this post

Years ago

I did say supposedly. It's probably not true. Although I did read an interview once where he estimated himself to be just 6'5". That has to be wrong!

Reply #65179 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

You sure you don't mean Rick Barry ShutUp!?

Reply #65182 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:28 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754