Isaac
Years ago

Funny Crows vs Sixers Challenge

2006 Yellow Corporation Basketball Challenge

State pride is once again on the line when the Camry Crows take on the Pura Milk Sixers in the Yellow Corporation Basketball Challenge. These two South Australian sporting icons will go head to head on Sunday 22nd January at The Distinctive Homes Dome to raise money for the Hudson Maher Foundation.

Doors will open at 1.00pm followed at 2.00pm with a curtain raiser between the Camry Crows 'Old Stars' and the Pura Milk Sixers 'Old Stars', featuring the likes of Mike McKay, David Spear, Mark Bickley and Darren Jarman along with some 'special' guests.

The main game will tip off at 3.00pm when Andrew McLeod and Brett Maher will lead their respective sides into battle for the Hudson Maher Memorial Cup.

Tickets are on sale now at Venue Tix and with part proceeds supporting the Hudson Maher Foundation.

The Basketball Challenge is proudly supported by the Yellow Corporation, Channel 9 Adelaide, Radio Fiveaa, The Advertiser and Newstyle Printing.

Yellow Corporation Basketball Challenge
Sunday 22nd January 2006
Distinctive Homes Dome
Camry Crows 'Old Stars' v Pura Milk Sixers 'Old Stars' at 2pm
Camry Crows v Pura Milk Sixers at 3pm

TICKETS: Venue*Tix - Phone: 82258888
Adults $10.00,
Children $5.00,
Family $25.00
(Plus booking fees)

For more information please contact:

Adelaide Crows:
Matthew Robran - 8440 6643

Adelaide Sixers:
Rachel Smith - 8444 6415

Topic #5764 | Report this topic

Matt Ryan  
Years ago

Any word yet on who the refs will be?

One year I went and it was John Beames and Paul Welbourn. Paul actually scored 2 points for the Crows when Rhett Biglands swapped tops with him!

Then, during the yr, Biglands got reported and suspended. Just proves that nothing good comes after taking off clothes with Paul Welbourn! LOL (just kidding mate)

Reply #65291 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm tipping Lleyton Hewitt won't be joining Andrew McLeod for this years game!

Reply #65300 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

Maybe the Sixers could get Lleyton, would deffinately draw some attention.

Reply #65339 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

I'm tipping leyton will be a little occupied with some sort of Grand Slam - Australian Open LOL :-)

Reply #65358 | Report this post

ifeelsore  
Years ago

I bought my tickets - should be good fun. Good knowing the mney is goig towards an excellent cause as well

Reply #65449 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

allways a good specticle,looking forward to it should be a great couple of games

Reply #65494 | Report this post

Kate  
Years ago

Will the game be sold out?? does anyone know...If we get to the door lets say 130ish will there be tickets to be bought at the door?? My friend and i are very keen and just looking for your opinion as to whether it will be sold out
Cheers

Reply #65644 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:21 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754