Double Clutch
Years ago

Screw Dusty's store

I'm moving house and am going to start selling items I don't need no more starting with my DVD collection. I'd rather sell in Adelaide as I don't expect much if anything for some of these items and having people pick these items up from me at basketball etc, will save a fair amount of time/effort. Also better than throwing them in the bin.

First up is a Reservoir Dogs DVD and the Chinese Ghost story trilogy on DVD.

More to come.

Topic #5766 | Report this topic

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Coming soon is an Xbox with four controllers, Halo 1 and 2, Project Gotham 2, Capcom vs. SNK 2 and Street Fighter 10th anniversary collection.

Reply #65303 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Current and former Sixers in the set include Brett Maher, Robert Rose, Paul Maley, Chris Blakemore, Paul Rees, Scott Ninnis, Leon Trimmingham, Martin Cattalini, Mike "cheapshot" Mckay, Mark Bradtke, Mark Davis with a few pictures of Willie Simmons getting dunked on/in the background for good measure.

Reply #65305 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Reply #65306 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

Cheap games son.

Just like Dusty's site I can sign all items as well. Might even be able to convince TCP and Isaac to sign items as well if so desired.

Reply #65310 | Report this post

what the  
Years ago

how much for halo 2?

Reply #65312 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

It's the limited edition version. I'd say $30 as I see the normal editions going for around $35 on ebay. $40 with the multi-player map pack if you wish. Can collect at basketball stadium to save postage. If interested e-mail Isaac and he can pass your details onto me.

Reply #65316 | Report this post

TC  
Years ago

How much for the x-box with controllers and Capcom vs. SNK 2 and Street Fighter 10th anniversary collection?

Reply #65338 | Report this post

Double Clutch  
Years ago

TC, I'll have a think about that and post what I think is reasonable Sunday night.

Also just found copies of Soul Calibur 2 and Crazy Taxi 3 I have for sale as well.

Reply #65342 | Report this post

EC  
Years ago

DC, have a garage sale.

Reply #65347 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

What the?

Youre moving house and your selling stuff you wont need any more. The XBOX!? You'll need that.

Reply #65357 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

A mate of mine but burgled last weekend, DCs for sale items look similar to my mate's stolen property list........

Reply #65373 | Report this post

kussy da fridge  
Years ago

doesn't family get dibs dc?

Reply #65383 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:13 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754