ifeelsore
Years ago

FOX Commentators

Is it just me or is Steve Carfino a very annoying commentator. I think his blatant bias towards any Sydney team is the clincher for me. I thought Andrew Vlahov did a great job last night but probably needs to be more aware of when the cameras are on him. Watching him give a mouthful to the people doing stupid stuff behind them when Brett Maher was being interviewed was priceless.

Topic #5783 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thought he dropped the F-word and then told the guy out, out NOW!!!
I would have left straight away if Vlahov was telling me. He is still a big boy!!!!!

Reply #65513 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Time to fill in the words for Vlahov.

Reply #65520 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

It wasnt the kid in picture who is getting told to get out, there was another guy waving (possibly spilling?) beer to the left out of the picture here.

Reply #65552 | Report this post

Keefy  
Years ago

He wasn't just waving, he was doing a bit of sign language and obviously said something for Vlahov to react the way he did

Reply #65560 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

should read 'waving beer'

Reply #65599 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

looked good live maher and carfino had the wtf expression on there faces, some funny shit,

still luv to hate vlahov but i reckon he should be commentating as many games as possible called a very good game

Reply #65608 | Report this post

Rodman  
Years ago

Valhov did a great job , Steve gives me the runs he dribbles on like a child good to see Valhov though

Reply #65611 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

least vlahov doesnt pretend to be un bias, unlike carfino and gaze and heal,

i hate praising wildcats but rickys special comments during last years playoffs where high quality as well

Reply #65629 | Report this post

Keefy  
Years ago

Ricky has done sideline comments in play-off games here before and has been very well received by all when he has been interviewed upstairs after the game

Reply #65750 | Report this post

cam  
Years ago

john casey is the best commentator

Reply #146430 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:28 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754