Isaac
Years ago

Pigs vs Crocs (spoiler)

The Pigs managed only 59 points in total last round. This week, they bounced back and beat Townsville by 15 after trailing by 27 at three quarter time (Newley had 16 in the fourth to make it remotely respectable). That's the same Townsville who run Rillie, Rose, Calvary, Abney, Newley, Robertson and Lowery.

What on earth is happening with the Crocs?

Topic #5836 | Report this topic

shaqdiddy  
Years ago

stacker and a emotionally challenged team, plus John Rillie is passed his used by date, officiallt WAS the real deal!

Reply #66238 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Crocs shot at a better clip from the field and beyond the arc but couldn't create an assist to save themselves (15-29) lost the boards by 10 (Pigs with 22 offensive!) and made 25 turnovers.

Newleys stats of 26 points (at 67%) 7 boards and 5 assists looks good. Until you notice his 9 TURNOVERS! With 16 of those 26 points in the last quarter junk time, not that good a game at all. And Newley ws by far their best. Next highest score was 11 points (by Abney & Vanderjagt) vanderjagt at 4 of 5 from the field.

How this team can be so bad defies belief. Most would have put this team pushing a grand final berth at the end of the season.

Reply #66264 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

damn and i changed my tip from the pigs to townsville....spewin here especially when i saw early scores and the crocs were up by 15

teach me to change my mind. I figured stacker would have been so charged up that they would win...tsk tsk fancy believing in stacker..

Reply #66315 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:49 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754