Anonymous
Years ago

36ers - next season

Wat players should the sixers look at for next season and which players should stay?

Topic #5839 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

i h8 2 say it but we have 2 get rid of farley.. get brad newley, hes awesome, there stats are roughly the same and then we can get a big import 2 play at centre coz cooper and rees r pathetic

Reply #66252 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

When was the last time you saw Farley have 9 turnovers in a game? Ever? If you think Newleys stats are similar to Farley's think again. (See Newleys game v Pigs last night 18.1.05)

I would have Newley in the team, but not as a replacement to Farley.

Reply #66261 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

How many wins has Newley led Townsville to?

hmm..

Reply #66262 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

newley will probably go to eruope or even the nba in the next couple of seasons, so there isnt much point pursuing him, with any intention of a 'career' stint in adelaide.

I say keep a great player at a bad team and he can t cause us any trouble

Reply #66275 | Report this post

Doctor E  
Years ago

I'm pretty sure Farley just signed a two year deal which covers this season and next. Smyth just doesn't cut contracted players, and I doubt the 36ers could afford to anyway so even if we wanted to replace Farley it would never happen.

Reply #66332 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

wat about getting luke schenscher. He would be close to the tallest in the NBL. We need a big big guy.

Reply #66572 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

We should get Schencher, but we probably won't. Has there been any more news about him and Dragons?
I don't understand why he would come back to the NBL, when he could get the big bucks playing in Europe. Especially when the club that's chasing him are going to be new, with by the sounds of it, a young roster, that could end up not being able to compete straight away and flat out stinking.
We have to let Rychart go (sorry Dusty)and use his import spot to get a big if we can't find an Aussie centre.

Reply #66601 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:29 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754