Skyhook
Years ago

Yao :Genetically Engineered ?

Check this out , China's messing with their Gene Pool!

Topic #5853 | Report this topic

Kriss  
Years ago

I heard that shit on KG and Cornesey. Cornes "They forced a female polevaulter to marry a male athlete"
"Is this genetically engineering"

I don't really believe he had a point and don't really believe it happened.

Reply #66527 | Report this post

Skyhook  
Years ago

I was more referring to the deliberate nature of the scientific culture in China. Read the part about testing and pre-determinism.

Yao's father was subjected to screening and then years of training , then "encouraged" to mate with another athlete of similar genetic nature.

I love the part where it mentions outsiders "were amazed to see 20 7 footers in one room" - so much for the Chinese being a diminutive people!

Maybe someone needs to ask Luke Schensher to take one for the team and mate with .. say, Tracey Braithwaite or Lauren Jackson to produce the ultimate 7 foot plus offspring and ensure that the Australian teams big man/woman stocks are good for the future.

Something to think anout anyway ;)

(relax -- im only joking, i can see some southern fans or 'what the' jumping down my throat for this one)

Reply #66530 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

tis ok skyhooks 'what the' jumps at the slightest provocation

Reply #66543 | Report this post

Mugatu  
Years ago

Dig up Robert Wadlow and freeze some of his goods and go a test tube with an egg from Trijntje Keever. We dont want a team of 7ft's when we could go with a 8ft bunch of players

Reply #66573 | Report this post

Bizzy  
Years ago

Hey, I'd take one for the team with Lauren Jackson ;) ......now if only I was 7ft.

Reply #66574 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Dressing as a woman at basketball games is probably a good start at getting her interested, Bizzy.

Reply #66576 | Report this post

ifeelsore  
Years ago

Is it confrimed that Lauren is in fact not that interested in men? Its pretty much what everyone thinks but is it just a rumour or actual fact? Not that it matters to me, and she shouldn't have to say or confirm anything, but it would be a pity if Bizzy's 7ft twin brother couldn't try and hook up with her just because of pure rumour.

Reply #66580 | Report this post

trackshark  
Years ago

If u want genetic engineering, how about Marion Jones (USA Olympic Gold Medallist 100m Sydney - since been implicated in the BALCO drugs scheme), having a baby with Tim Montgomery (USA former 100m WR holder 9.78 - also caught up in the BALCO scandal), their baby is going to have some serious fast twitch fibres...

Reply #66610 | Report this post

MW  
Years ago

Isaac I thought you might have to moderate your own comment there! A bit risky isn't it?

Reply #66611 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Bogut and Lauren Jackson should have some kids... Michelle Timms should cross over for CJ Bruton and Brett Maher....

Reply #66682 | Report this post

AMum  
Years ago

It's alive............... lightning flashes, horses whinny....
what hump?

Reply #67249 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:59 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754