Anonymous
Years ago

Early Favourite for NBA Championships

I bet that it will be a San Antonio v Miami Final.Upset in the east final with pistons loosing to the heat but the spurs clean sweep all three waetern opponents.

Topic #5874 | Report this topic

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

HA, pistons wont make NBA finals? ur kidding right?

Reply #66732 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Spurs and vs does it matter? :-)

Reply #66740 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i think it does.

plus miami just can't do it against teams like spurs, pistons ect.

Reply #66743 | Report this post

Years ago

Pistons will be champions. That's it.

Reply #66747 | Report this post

Undersized Pf  
Years ago

Spurs VS Detroit.

Detroit wins in game 7. with there new fastbreak style of offense and there same old stawlwart defence, there my pick

Reply #66774 | Report this post

wolly  
Years ago

pistons to beat spurs in game 6.

Reply #66786 | Report this post

Im going phoenix. With a mass return by amare.

Reply #66787 | Report this post

twenty four  
Years ago

I agree with DET v MIA. The Heat will be better by then, and they've got enough talent to beat the Pistons. I know they haven't yet played great ball, but they can get to the finals.

Reply #66833 | Report this post

VC fan  
Years ago

detroit are the pistons. and arent detroit and miami in the same confrence, meaning they cant both play in the finals......?

Reply #66835 | Report this post

panther lover  
Years ago

HAHAHAHJAAHA Miami beat Detroit in the conference finals? NO WAY!

Miami may improve but that still won't do. Detroit are easily the best team in the comp right now with there motion offence and hard nosed defence. Very hard team to beat when u have got to shut down not just two or three star players but the whole team including their bench. Billups is my MVP this year.

Detroit and Spurs final and i think the Pistons will get the job done in 5.

Enter the palace at your own peril!!!!!!!

Reply #66882 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Panther's right, nobody going to get close to the pistons unless something drastic happens.

Reply #66905 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Detroit will take it out, i see Milwaukee making the top 4 or 5 if they get there act together, i think it will be Miami vs Detroit

Reply #67022 | Report this post

52-Cans  
Years ago

Miami vs Detroit? We are talking bout the NBA finals bro!

Spurs vs Pistons, no one comes close to either team (except my favourite team with my biased opinion - 76ers)

Reply #67028 | Report this post

Kriss  
Years ago

Saw miami V spurs and they just didn't seem to gel against a quality team like the Spurs.

Yes they have time to mesh but they would want to get their shit together to challenge the pistons.

SPURS V DETROIT again

Reply #67077 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:39 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754