what the
Years ago

cmon chris - show us the fellas bench

barring a disaster we should finish well

surely the bench girls will get a chance to strut their stuff?

the girls are in the zone and travelling well at present

lynx have lost smith i think - so there goes 35% of their offense - we would really need to fall over to lose these games

so let's see -

Erin L - little dynamo
Bridget B - smooth as silk
Rebecca D - good as

get some time - and let's not lose the groove

Topic #5896 | Report this topic

anonymous  
Years ago

have you ever seen a lucas bench play yet - Go girls fantastic effort

Reply #67065 | Report this post

JT  
Years ago

I agree with you 'What The' he needs to use the bench so the girls can show what they can do. Look at the other Bowley getting cut and now getting minutes with Perth and who sister getting no minutes. Use your bench Chris any good coach would use their bench and give girls opportunities.

Reply #67079 | Report this post

anonymous  
Years ago

Go Hannah Bowley - what a different confident player she is for Perth - go Hannah you deserve it

Reply #67086 | Report this post

In the Know  
Years ago

It is all about management of players and this is an ideal opportunity to rotate everybody leading up to the finals. I would be surprised if he didn't.

Reply #67107 | Report this post

macca  
Years ago

Never mess with good form (in my opinion) Once the starting 5 have had a decent hit out, a good rhythm has been established then sure. But we did have a 3 week break over Christmas and there is still a need to get the yards in the legs of a few of the girls. Laura in particular. Its an important time.

Reply #67162 | Report this post

macca  
Years ago

Never mess with good form (in my opinion) Once the starting 5 have had a decent hit out, a good rhythm has been established then sure. But we did have a 3 week break over Christmas and there is still a need to get the yards in the legs of a few of the girls. Laura in particular. Its an important time.

Reply #67163 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Considering that the Fellas would now be playing to try and get 2nd place, which gives them not only the home semi, it gives them a second chance for the finals.

I dont think anyone would really want to see the bench coming on and giving up the chance at the second chance spot????

Not to be disrespectful to the girls on the bench, I am sure they are great players....but they are on the bench for a reason.

Reply #67198 | Report this post

BigCountry  
Years ago

have to agree with yogee if 2nd spots there for the taking then take it and lets be honest come finals time they will only play their top 7/8 players anyway

Reply #67201 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:03 pm, Tue 19 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754