Anonymous
Years ago

TONIGHT ON TALKING HOOPS

David Spear joins Paul Bell for tonights show.

Guests include:

Brad Newley

Gary Boodnikoff from Cairns

NBL Commissioner Rick Burton

NBA Update with Liam Flynn

ABA Preview with Kelly Manning from South Adelaide

Plus your calls on 8371 1000

Coast FM - 88.7 - 6.30-8pm

Topic #5903 | Report this topic

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

I think it's more fun to summarise what these people say tonight before they actually say it:

Newley: I broke Joe Ingles' foot. On purpose.

Boodnikoff: I have the best last name in the NBL - by far.

Burton: I said I'd do a free-to-air deal and I've done one. So what if ACE TV is only in one city and the small number of people who watch it can't see it because of poor reception.

Flynn: No, nothing much happened in the NBA this week. No remarkable individual feats. No high-scoring exciting games. No-one going into the stands. Pretty slow week really.

Manning: People will like what they see from us this year. We're making major structural changes - I can't say too much, but here's something to get you going: Panther will be our starting point guard.

Reply #67175 | Report this post

Panther  
Years ago

SHIT! The cat's out of the bag!!!

Reply #67177 | Report this post

Bo Hamburger  
Years ago

Panther, I didn't mention the part where Kelly said you were going to have grow your hair like Steve Nash and basically play the way he does - full-on, flat-out for 48 minutes.

If I were you, I'd get on the phone and go him on air.

PS Don't forget that Nash gets all the girls (including Liz Hurley at one stage).

Reply #67181 | Report this post

Thomo  
Years ago

can some one give a recap of tonights show, as i will be at the Quiz Night

Cheers

Reply #67193 | Report this post

Hoop Addict  
Years ago

I'd be surprised if Flynn doesn't mention this weeks big news : Pape Sow back in the Raptors lineup!

Those "Free Pape Sow" t-shirts will have to go back in the cupboard.

Reply #67197 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:21 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754