Anonymous
Years ago

*not basketball* Google Mail

Anyone who wants a gmail account can get one.

I recently got one from an invitaton and now i have 100 invitations. To get gmail you must be invited, it holds 2.6 gb of space. I will give a few invites to who ever wants one. First who puts there e-mail, will most liley get one. Or you can go to www.bytetest.com and you can see if there are any invites available.

to log in to your account you go to www.gmail.com
that will also give you info on this new e-mail service.

Topic #5937 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Ummm... Gmail is now out of beta testing and is available to the public, you can just go there and sign up now I'm pretty sure :)

Reply #67505 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

mobile phone only...

Reply #67506 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

I've got a few invites floating around if any wants them as well.

Reply #67510 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

great, HOOPS SA has there very own invite community.

other websites have been trying to do it but never worked.

Where you give an invite to someone and when they get some, they give 1 away ect.

Reply #67511 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

haha, I don't think its a matter of if it works or not, most people would have a hotmail or yahoo web based email already.

If your getting hit hard by spam, junk mail or just feel like a new email service Gmail is very worthy, in fact I have both hotmail and gmail and gmail is far superior to hotmail.

So the if you wanted a gmail than there are plenty of invites floating around, if not no biggie.

Reply #67574 | Report this post

yogee  
Years ago

Would love an invite....

[email protected]

Reply #67674 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

i have sent you one

Reply #67755 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:46 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754