Isaac
Years ago

Newley vs LA scouts

Decent against Adelaide on Friday night with 20 points, 8 rebounds and 5 assists.

But vs Perth in Darwin: 35 minutes for 7 points, 6 rebounds and 7 assists. The killer is 6 turnovers and 3/14 FG.

Probably not what he was hoping for...

Topic #5965 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

bd shooting pct. tho

Reply #67776 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

the scouts were more than happy with him, not as concerned with his numbers as they were to see his demeaner on court, plus a near triple double never hurt anyone

Reply #67778 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

Not like he would get many shots in LA any way is it?

Reply #67802 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

I thought his game was average in Darwin. 35 minutes? I didnt think he was on that long, which shows he had no impact on the game. Good dummy spits though with the rest of the crocs.

Reply #67820 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no chance brad's going to the nba not yey anyway. from his mouth i have to get bigger im preety sure he's trying to get to europe!

Reply #67909 | Report this post

BrAd N cAsEy FaN!  
Years ago

brad was awesome that night and so was casey!! brad deserves to go to the nba he has played like a real star( no wait he already is!) :)

Reply #67988 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:14 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754