Anonymous
Years ago

Kobe's un believable average/ Kobe V Pistons

Kobe Byrant is the only player consistently in double figures, so it's basically kobe v the nba. Kobe scored 39 points against the pistons. Mihm hot on 16 as well but Byrant is un stoppable. Maybe it's because he is getting most of the opportunities to score because others just aren't good enough. But you have to admire that he can get it done, even if he is the main player been doubled, tripled and basically having an entire defefence just to stop him every game. Yet he gets in DONE!
Well, the Lakers lost to the Pistons but Kobe, should be in the race to claim MVP.

Kobe averages 35.8 points per game, amazing!

I think his team mates need to help him more, but it is interesting that he only gives 4.4 assists a game but averages 5.60 rebounds per game. For a guard to average more rebounds than assists, it's not all that good.

But, in scoring he is leading the NBA followed by Iverson at 33, who has always been the main player and super star. The Sixers only lately added some help that is good enough. (Webber ect.)

The Lakers probably run there entire game on Kobe. With him scoring like that, why not?

Topic #5979 | Report this topic

Thanks for telling me what i already know.

I think Billups should get MVP. Why? Kobe's scoring is great, but his other stats lack. His shooting % has improved, but is still low%. He is the only good player on his team, so of course he's going to shoot.

Billups on the other hand is in a team full of stars and is performing the best out of the lot of them. He's also in the winningest team.

Reply #67850 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

just saying what's happenin'

ps. never once supported Kobe!
I don't like him but he has some good stats and i said "should be in the race to claim MVP."

Not HE IS GOING TO GTE MVP NO MATTER WHAT!

Reply #67851 | Report this post

Dont Hate  
Years ago

ELG ,

I bet the guy just finished school for the day and was excited to see Kobe's score line.Give him a break. Testy testy.

"He is the only good player on his team, so of course he's going to shoot."
Lamar Odom is not a 'good' player ? The guy can get double-doubles anytime he wants to. Ps Magic rates Odom !So does Barkley,Aldridge,The Jet ...etc.etc...
Kobe chooses to shoot 25+ shots/game.

Reply #67853 | Report this post

m dizzle  
Years ago

Welcome to the past few weeks, enjoy your stay...

Reply #67855 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

hey anonymous, last week called. it wants its conversation back.

Reply #67856 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Chauncy or Nash!

Reply #67969 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:24 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754